The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
No, but I heard an interesting theory on youtube from some random reactor. I bet Marvel is waiting on the next JL trailer to drop first. Then a few days later they will drop this to steal shine. Makes sense when you think about it. :mjgrin:
They really do stay droppin trailers right after WB, don't they :russ:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
No, but I heard an interesting theory on youtube from some random reactor. I bet Marvel is waiting on the next JL trailer to drop first. Then a few days later they will drop this to steal shine. Makes sense when you think about it. :mjgrin:
Kevin Smith mentions it all the time that Marvel fukks up DC's momentum by dropping a trailer right after DC drops one of theirs.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Nah. JL done dropped enough trailers. I think it won't drop until after Thor honestly. Because the end of Thor leads directly into IW, the trailer might spoil that movie. They might even drop BP first.

The BEST time to drop it is after thanks giving which is a little over 3 weeks before Disney's other crown jewel (star wars) drops.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah. JL done dropped enough trailers. I think it won't drop until after Thor honestly. Because the end of Thor leads directly into IW, the trailer might spoil that movie. They might even drop BP first.

The BEST time to drop it is after thanks giving which is a little over 3 weeks before Disney's other crown jewel (star wars) drops.
Unacceptable. This shyt comes out in May! They dropped the BP teaser 9 months prior they gonna wait until 7 months before this to drop anything?! I'm pissed already. :mjcry:

Code

Banned
Daps
I was always confused by all the brie larson hate but after her tsa tweet, I get it lol

Shes a stage 4 feminist

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Unacceptable. This shyt comes out in May! They dropped the BP teaser 9 months prior they gonna wait until 7 months before this to drop anything?! I'm pissed already. :mjcry:

:mjpls: Maybe if the comicon trailer didn't leak all over the internet, then maybe they would drop something.

they don't really have to promote this movie that much. they hype surrounding it is gargantuan. It will probably drop sometime early December. An official BP trailer will drop first since it's coming out in February.