Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I like the fact that we still haven’t gotten any action scenes for Endgame.

We’ve gotten 2 very subtle trailers so far but most of the suspense is mostly due to the ending of IW

The trailer that will really reel you in will probably come around the end of this month or mid March after Captain Marvel does its thing

I feel like any other scenes will undoubtedly spoil some part of the movie

Is everyone in this thread really hyped for captain marvel?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
After watching the trailer I didn't feel like I learned much of anything I didn't know about the movie already. Watching Black Widow shooting at a range or the Avengers standing around their base isn't really anything new in my mind.

I was hoping to get some kind of hint about what the plot was actually about instead of generic scenes of the Avengers standing around looking determined.

But maybe I was expecting them to show too much. :yeshrug:

I mean.... this a movie where rumor has it “Endgame” ain’t even the real title and it’s just a placeholder till we actually see it in the theaters.

They ain’t trynna teach the masses anything new though. They not trynna spoil shyt too early and being purposely tight lipped.

It’s a teaser in its purest form and just trying to accomplish “that”

They still have a movie before that the need or may want to educate peeps more for.

We have to recognize their intentions

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Hype? No hype..... at this point.... it’s beyond something as trivial and simple as mere “hype”

These movies are small pieces of a huge puzzle and with that in mind, yes I want to see this movie

I don’t need to be the equivalent of being high like I sniffed coke and have this extreme adrenaline level

Martha

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Low key, i'm more curious about Nick Fury and Agent Coulson. :mjlol:

Because i feel like this is going to retcon alot of stuff from the MCU.
In the first Iron Man movie they weren't even calling it shield. and In the first Avengers movie they were talking making weapons using the tesserac because the events of Thor let them know there were more powerful aliens out there. The second part you can just say he was lying, but the first part makes no sense now.
I'm also curious if they'll mention other events that happened around this time. Antman & Wasp were working for shield up until 1989. Howard Stark was killed in 1991 etc. Is Peggy still working for shield? who is Fury's Boss at this point?
So thats my real interest going into this movie. How well will it fit?

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
After watching the trailer I didn't feel like I learned much of anything I didn't know about the movie already. Watching Black Widow shooting at a range or the Avengers standing around their base isn't really anything new in my mind.

I was hoping to get some kind of hint about what the plot was actually about instead of generic scenes of the Avengers standing around looking determined.

We already know what happens....The Avengers are trying to reverse what happened in "Infinity War".

You want the details beyond that? It's not gonna happen until the world premiere. I can damn near guarantee that at this point. We've gotten two promos so far and know virtually nothing....if they were gonna give us more info a Superbowl spot would've been the time.

This movie is going to make a silly amount of bread regardless, so Marvel could literally drop a trailer with ENDGAME on the screen for 2 minutes and it wouldn't change one thing.

I for one think the marketing for this movie has been great. People complain about trailers showing too much....we get the opposite and people want more. I don't get it. :manny:

Fred.

momma

All Star
Daps
AOU is the weakest in a series of very good movies.

It's still an 8/10 movie IMO, it's just not a classic like Avengers 1 or Infinity War.

This new trailer :rudy: was there even anything new in it? It was basically the same few scenes as the last teaser. Marvel is being stingy as fukk with any info on Endgame.

This was completely new footage :mjlol: Shows much yall pay attention

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Did ya peep Rocket wearing the old school Rocket Racc00n costume from the comics?

The thing I’m most curious about Endgame is what will the heroes be doing? Thanos on Titan living his best life....will the first hour be them just moping n talking.....is there ANOTHER villain they’ll be going against? Is Thunderbolt Ross still after them?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Cool, but it wasn't footage from the first trailer like you stated. :francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did ya peep Rocket wearing the old school Rocket Racc00n costume from the comics?

The thing I’m most curious about Endgame is what will the heroes be doing? Thanos on Titan living his best life....will the first hour be them just moping n talking.....is there ANOTHER villain they’ll be going against? Is Thunderbolt Ross still after them?

Movie is gonna be like 3 hours long, so who knows? :manny:

Honestly we've been given such little info I can't even theorize at this point. The only thing I hope for, is a decent chunk of the movie is dedicated to the aftermath of "the snap". And judging by this promo, it will be.

If Thunderbolt Ross is still after them (if he's even still alive) it's probably to ask them what the fukk just happened. I can't imagine he'd still be trying to arrest them after the events in "Infinity War"....shyt would be petty on an unprecedented scale.

The only thing odd to me so far, is no Thanos. I mean....they briefly showed his hand in the first trailer. But for a guy that is the obviously the focal point of their attention....he is conspicuous in his absence so far.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Low key, i'm more curious about Nick Fury and Agent Coulson. :mjlol:

Because i feel like this is going to retcon alot of stuff from the MCU.
In the first Iron Man movie they weren't even calling it shield. and In the first Avengers movie they were talking making weapons using the tesserac because the events of Thor let them know there were more powerful aliens out there. The second part you can just say he was lying, but the first part makes no sense now.
I'm also curious if they'll mention other events that happened around this time. Antman & Wasp were working for shield up until 1989. Howard Stark was killed in 1991 etc. Is Peggy still working for shield? who is Fury's Boss at this point?
So thats my real interest going into this movie. How well will it fit?
Coulson called it SHIELD in IM 1 at the end. But you are right about the rest.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Coulson called it SHIELD in IM 1 at the end. But you are right about the rest.
I was right about that too. He finally started calling it shield at the end of iron man. Not at the beginning. That movie takes place in 2008.
They are clearly calling it shield in the trailers back in the 1990s.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was right about that too. He finally started calling it shield at the end of iron man. Not at the beginning. That movie takes place in 2008.
They are clearly calling it shield in the trailers back in the 1990s.

You said 'in the first Ironman . . .' and like you acknowledge they do it at the end. He was giving the full name but he didn't just make up SHIELD at the end. It was already an acronym they saved it until the end to show the audience, "Hey look at us world build ova here!"

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You said 'in the first Ironman . . .' and like you acknowledge they do it at the end. He was giving the full name but he didn't just make up SHIELD at the end. It was already an acronym they saved it until the end to show the audience, "Hey look at us world build ova here!"
He clearly said at one point during the movie that they need to come up with a better way of saying it before debuting the acronym, implying that it wasn't being used as an acronym prior to the events of that movie. This is a retcon breh. no big deal or anything but it is a retcon.

Status
Not open for further replies.