Status
Not open for further replies.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I'm seriously considering going ahead and asking off for the 25th of April. I know it officially comes out the 26th but they usually start showing the big event movies at 7 pm the night before.

It’s a tradition wit me and my peeps! Anytime a Marvel movie drop we all put in EARLY to be off that day. I wish I would miss da Thursday night 7PM showing, shiiiiiiiiet!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I didn’t even see him in the last movie :manny:

giphy.gif

It’s a tradition wit me and my peeps! Anytime a Marvel movie drop we all put in EARLY to be off that day. I wish I would miss da Thursday night 7PM showing, shiiiiiiiiet!

I always try to attend one opening show a year. I just love the atmosphere and all. One things for sure, I'm sure as hell not going opening night to see Star Wars again.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

looks dope. nothing eye popping.

funny how the entire critic dikk eating fakkits are talking about ''i love this new Marvel Dark style''

same shyt they been clickbaiting slandering DC for since MOS :mjlol: shyt is so laughable at this point..

anyways..

looks like Stark and Nebula are building an armour ?? or fixing the ship to go back to earth ?

they really shaved Caps beard :snoop: smh.. nikka went from Zaddy to weak cracka

Thor plotting to bounce back like Jordan after the ''flu'' he better aim well this time :wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
looks dope. nothing eye popping.

funny how the entire critic dikk eating fakkits are talking about ''i love this new Marvel Dark style''

same shyt they been clickbaiting slandering DC for since MOS :mjlol: shyt is so laughable at this point..

anyways..

looks like Stark and Nebula are building an armour ?? or fixing the ship to go back to earth ?

they really shaved Caps beard :snoop: smh.. nikka went from Zaddy to weak cracka

Thor plotting to bounce back like Jordan after the ''flu'' he better aim well this time :wow:

:dame:

Status
Not open for further replies.