Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
seeing all those villains on that poster really reinforces the "MCU doesn't have many good villains" argument.

I would respectfully disagree

And this ain’t even on no “bias, ride or die, super loyalist” stan shyt:hubie:

Those villains did what they needed to do and checked off a lot of boxes of what a villain needs to do.

Some even did a lot more damage, destruction, and carnage than most people favorite villain(s) in other places

Martha

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I think Phase 3 did a lot to redeem the weak ass villains of phase 1/2.

Killmonger/Thanos/Vulture were all amazing. Hela/Ego were good too. Hannibal was unfortunately quite forgettable in Doc Strange, which is a shame considering the actor.

Oh yeah. I liked Vulture too. Definitely disappointed with the Mikkelsen villain.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think Phase 3 did a lot to redeem the weak ass villains of phase 1/2.

Killmonger/Thanos/Vulture were all amazing. Hela/Ego were good too. Hannibal was unfortunately quite forgettable in Doc Strange, which is a shame considering the actor.
I think you mean Kaecilius. Yer right he is forgettable. lol

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the rollout of Captain Marvel & Endgame back-to-back, so they basically making it mandatory to see Captain Marvel in theaters if you want to see Endgame in theaters?:patrice::gucci:

shyt is a true strategic money grab.:francis:

They did the same with BP to be honest.:manny:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I know it's an origin story, but based on Nick Fury paging her in IW, you don't think she's not gonna have a major role in how the Avengers snap back?
Yes she will but you don’t necessarily have to watch CM unless you want to know about the character more like dr strange, don’t really need to watch his origin movie but you saw him in IW

Status
Not open for further replies.