Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The actual trailer for the film spoiled the shyt outta it though, like every single beat

Movie trailers from the past used to be heaaaaavy on spoilers.

Nah b. When you get multiple 2 and a half minute trailers, something ain't right. At least it only used to be ONE back in the day.

sidenote:

:russ:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Tony is either:
-meeting the Celestials and he getting dat new armor :banderas:
-getting picked up by Valkyire and the leftover Asgardians
-or meeting someone like Galactus.

seems like him getting picked by Captain Marvel would be too obvious.

and SMH @ nikkas not giving Blade love for making comic book movies a viable option for studios. nikkas talking about some wack ass spiderman. :shaq2:

I dont think none of your choices are realistic. How would a mortal man get in contact with cosmic entities? And wouldnt the leftover Asgardians be far away from Titan assuming there is indeed a time-jump?

I've never read the comics. Does anything like that happen?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Xmen 1 started this revival tho...assumed that was the angle he had picked? even had stan lees first cameo in it. And yes I understand SM2 was basically the dark knight before the dark knight.
Blade actually started the revival of the superhero genre, if it wasn't for Blade there would be no X-Men movie.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I dont think none of your choices are realistic. How would a mortal man get in contact with cosmic entities? And wouldnt the leftover Asgardians be far away from Titan assuming there is indeed a time-jump?

Well thor did conveniently get found by the guardians after being blasted by thanos, who just so conveniently found them after travelling through space.

I won't be shocked if captain marvel finds Tony and the Quinn jet while flying through space while shes off doing her own shyt. This could very well be a post credit scene in captain marvel to hype up endgame

Edit

This could be a possible tie in from infinity wars post credit scene where fury calls in a distress signal.

She gets the signal, flys to earth to wonder what's going on, finds the Quinn jet along the way and notices tony in it looking dead in the water

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well thor did conveniently get found by the guardians after being blasted by thanos, who just so conveniently found them after travelling through space.

I won't be shocked if captain marvel finds Tony and the Quinn jet while flying through space while shes off doing her own shyt. This could very well be a post credit scene in captain marvel to hype up endgame

Edit

This could be a possible tie in from infinity wars post credit scene where fury calls in a distress signal.

She gets the signal, flys to earth to wonder what's going on, finds the Quinn jet along the way and notices tony in it looking dead in the water

That sounds good...:ld: But it's not the quinjet, that's the milano...

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Maybe Pepper (in some armor) comes and saves him.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Why this bytch aint captain Marvel :damn:
I dont even know who she is but Thanos aint killing dem titties?
what her booty lookin like :damn:

EDIT: After seeing some recent pics, had to change my booty rating. Not bad.

37-42.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.