Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Nah, there wasn't much of a time jump as far as what was shown in the teaser.

Ant-Man literally says they met a few years ago (ie. Civil War) which was in 2016 so it hasn't been too long since Thanos. Of course that doesn't mean there won't be a timeskip at some point in the movie.

Yeah like how much wasn't shown, so far we know Ant Man came back out

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
pat_riley_oj_mayo.png

Sorry Pat lol

But sure that was leaked ages ago, wondered if any confirmation

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Felt more like a teaser than a trailer :ehh:

Nonetheless, I’m still hype. Should be interesting to see how they explain Tony getting back to Earth and Lang getting out the Quantum Realm

Anyone else peep how they had Shuri’s picture next to Lang on that screen Banner was looking at :jbhmm:

Well Hawkeye looked a little :flabbynsick:
wonder if Nebula is on the ship
screen scrolled from Shuri to Pete - so not sure what that is referencing; we know Pete is gone, but we didnt see what happened to Shuri in IW (did we?) :jbhmm:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
but that's still ambiguous b/c for all we know, that was a recording of Scott between the end of AM&W and him getting stuck in the microverse. unlikely, but you know that will be an internet debate that youtube dorks will break down 100 times before the next trailer.
:dwillhuh: Black Widows says he at the front door.

I'd guess Scott got out of the microverse,found out wtf happened, found out the avengers are still sort of a thing,and ended up at their base.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:dwillhuh: Black Widows says he at the front door.

Sounds like she said "that's the front door"

I think that is real time footage tho. He panicked for whatever reason (I guess knowing why his group is all dead) and immediately runs to the guys who knows would be most suitable to handle this situation, little does know they all tried and failed :to:

I'm about to throw hands

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would think Hawkeye being a full blown ninja wouldn't have happened in the time since we last saw him
Ant-man was talking about it being a few years since they saw him too. Although it had been a couple years since civil war

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wonder when the trailer with The Rock dropping? :lupe:

Status
Not open for further replies.