Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He didn't get banned from the site, just the thread. It's some random poster named ABC123. Dude was posting random videos talking about "look at everyone's body language, they clearly don't like Brie Larson"....or something like that. Not once or twice, he kept arguing about it over and over the last couple pages. I told him to relax and he kept at it.

Ain't seen him since :manny: which is wise because the next step after a thread ban is a site ban.

Fred.

Uatu with the Infinity Gauntlet again:salute:

I be trynna tell cats you be trynna do your job as “The Watcher” and not interfere in the involvement of mortals but when they keep popping shyt..... it’s they ass:pachaha:

They way you been using the gauntlet tho, I may have to start calling you HEXOS:whew:

Martha

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i saw the time loop theory floating around. what if Hulk was fighting in Wakanda in a different time loop?:jbhmm:
Avengers-Infinity-War-600x320.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man I gotta be honest....the press run for this movie has been trash. :mjlol:

I get that they can't talk about the specifics of the movie....but they literally have nothing to say. I've never seen anything like it.

On the one hand it does keep the movie from being spoiled....but on the other hand the interviews are boring as fukk to watch.

The only entertaining interview so far was on Jimmy Kimmel:

RDJ: "I'm gonna run the movie nonstop a few days before the premiere, at my house."

Scar Jo: "Why watch it more than once, that'll take all day. It's 3 hours."

RDJ: "I'll just fast forward through the dumb parts."

Scar Jo: "What parts are those?"

RDJ: "All the scenes with your character."

:dead:

Fred.

Daps
If people want to 100% stay in the dark I suggest they stay out of this thread going forward. Official trailers, commercials, TV spots, and clips are going to keep dropping and none of that is considered spoilers. So there's nothing I can do about it. :manny:

I will probably bow out of this thread sometime in the next week or two, and let Jax take over same as I did last year.

Fred.

Somebody gets it :wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@ABC123 is an absolute fukking weirdo.
its amazing when you think about it, marvel has stood the test of time this past decade plus and while it has continued to blossom, the quality of the trolls has continued to decline. this guy is like the spider ham of their troll roster right now

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I just heard from big business that a major plot point of the movie has been spoiled by a toy. It happened within the last half hour.

So beware.

Fred.

you're talking the
iron man gauntlet

but in all honesty the MCU been hinting at that since the beginning .. stark always been
clinching or rubbing his left arm
for the longest

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you're talking the
iron man gauntlet

but in all honesty the MCU been hinting at that since the beginning .. stark always been
clinching or rubbing his left arm
for the longest

I'm not clicking spoilers breh. I muted all Avengers related words on Twitter.:hubie:

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.