61-C6-B5-B9-4119-44-E3-B25-A-83-A043-EC12-F4.jpg

:russ:

:mjlol: U bugging man...:heh:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I live in southside queens jamaica multiplex right up the block from my spot!!! :bryan: How do y'all fools think I get in on opening night so easily???:mjlol:
Rooting for you breh....but this sh!t right here tho....:francis:
Endgame feeling real different.

Its hard to explain but Jamaica doesn't pop like that. I blame parking and the fact they don't really advertise the attached garage validates parking.

But Endgame tho....:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Its hard to explain but Jamaica doesn't pop like that. I blame parking and the fact they don't really advertise the attached garage validates parking.

I know breh... they got showings on thursday so I'm planning to leave early around 5pm just to cop a ticket, get a bite to eat and then get in... I expect Friday night to be crazy tho...:picard: that's why I wanna go before the weekend rush....

calh45

Cal
Daps
Am I the only one who wouldn't mind this getting spoiled?

Not the whole movie, just let me know if any no powered people do anything to hurt Thanos when the Hulk caught them hands and went into hiding. I don't care to watch a Disneyfied fight where all of the heroes get equal time or a fight that doesn't make sense.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Not the whole movie, just let me know if any no powered people do anything to hurt Thanos when the Hulk caught them hands and went into hiding. I don't care to watch a Disneyfied fight where all of the heroes get equal time or a fight that doesn't make sense.

Na CatDaddy, trynna in completely raw with this one.:mjlit:

Don’t wanna know or see more than what’s already out.

I don’t know even wanna fantasize about theories and shyt.:mjgrin:

We 22 days away, we can do this:wow:

Martha

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After checking out all the promo posters and toys is it safe to say the only reason why Thanos was in a wife beater for Infinity War was to sell a different toy for each movie?

Iron man cut him with 4 stones on titan so u would think the nikka would suit up before rolling into wakanda for the final stone since the glove didnt make him stronger like the comics

:mjlol:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
After checking out all the promo posters and toys is it safe to say the only reason why Thanos was in a wife beater for Infinity War was to sell a different toy for each movie?

He like why I need armor for beings that don’t even know how to get along with each other on the planet they share? We’re basically primal to him.

Maybe he didn’t think the Avengers would put up that much of a fight anyway...He probably looked at earth and was like they don’t have a Nova Corp or anything. I’ll just slide or have my goons slide in there and grab them real quickly.

The real answer is probably toy sales but I like to think he/The Russo’s had a reason.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He like why I need armor for beings that don’t even know how to get along with each other on the planet they share? We’re basically primal to him.

Maybe he didn’t think the Avengers would put up that much of a fight anyway...He probably looked at earth and was like they don’t have a Nova Corp or anything. I’ll just slide or have my goons slide in there and grab them real quickly.

The real answer is probably toy sales but I like to think he/The Russo’s had a reason.

Well he was def feeling himself after whooping the hulks ass because even in the comics he said a battle with him is something that he would prefer to avoid. Nikka just stripped down and left his shyt there while maw was spitting sweet nothings to the dead homies

:russ:

Daps

tenor.gif

Daps

The way it’s looking he gon sit in the handicap section :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.