Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think the last movie I showed up early to was Straight Outta Compton.

And that was only because my company was hosting an event where we had folks come watch it on out bill. After some festivities shyt outside the theater.

When we finally got in there it was like a 10 or 15 mins wait cuz they ain’t even start the film on time so we all just sitting there in the lights like:what::dahell::wtf:

I was like never again.

I rather be slightly late than slightly early. So therefore I rarely have time to go to the lines to buy shyt unless I catch them when like NO ONE is standing in line and I buy a drink.

But that shyt be like..... not even 50/50 for me..... closer to 30/70:heh:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I leave tha crib EARLY as hell when I’m going to see a Marvel flick ESPECIALLY an Avengers one! I wanna get there early enough to get a SPECTACULAR seat.

So since Endgame starts at 6PM, I’m gettin there for 4:45. I REFUSE to let possible bad traffic, possible car trouble, possible wrecks stop me from getting there early n getting a great seat!!!!

:damn:

Yes I think before the NWA movie.... the last time I went to the theater early was when Episode 3 of SW dropped. Cuz was rolling with my boys.

That was weird, we was laughing at the white people that came dressed up dressed like Darth Maul, Stormtroopers and Jedis and shyt.:mjlol:

Plus we had to wait in this long ass line... this was before the assigned seating shyt and we was trynna get there to get a good seat:wow:

But every since theaters started the seating chart shyt

What’s the rush?:sas1:

Martha

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Yes I think before the NWA movie.... the last time I went to the theater early was when Episode 3 of SW dropped. Cuz was rolling with my boys.

That was weird, we was laughing at the white people that came dressed up dressed like Darth Maul, Stormtroopers and Jedis and shyt.:mjlol:

Plus we had to wait in this long ass line... this was before the assigned seating shyt and we was trynna get there to get a good seat:wow:

But every since theaters started the seating chart shyt

What’s the rush?:sas1:

Martha

My local theaters haven’t adopted the seating charts yet. That’s why I come obscenely early to Avengers movies.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just copped.

I got that one seat close to the back of the middle section.

Seeing it dolo or duos/squads don't matter to me. :mjlit:

Yeah I was gonna wait for my brothers and friends to go with me but I think I might see it early by myself if they can't go fukk it...:mjlol: I don't want to wait for saturday to see it... :beli:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah I was gonna wait for my brothers and friends to go with me but I think I might see it early by myself if they can't go fukk it...:mjlol: I don't want to wait for saturday to see it... :beli:
:ufdup: Don't back pedal now.
:ufdup:Don't forget, you got spoilers inbound Saturday morning. Keep thinking I'm joking :ufdup::ufdup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
We usually go together its ALWAYS been like that forever breh...:beli: stop it :mjlol: I DON'T BACKPEDAL...
:ufdup: Go whenever you want.
Just don't log on to the coli at all until you've seen it. :ufdup:
Mr...I'm gonna shuffle through the front door 5 minutes before the movie and grab my popcorn and soda like it's nothing. :smugdraper:
They talkin bout this movie tripled the pre-orders of the last one and you still think you don't need a ticket before hand. :childplease:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:ufdup: Go whenever you want.
Just don't log on to the coli at all until you've seen it. :ufdup:
Mr...I'm gonna shuffle through the front door 5 minutes before the movie and grab my popcorn and soda like it's nothing. :smugdraper:
They talkin bout this movie tripled the pre-orders of the last one and you still think you don't need a ticket before hand. :childplease:

:strange2: I said what I said, I don't pre-order tickets like you maggots... I go to the machine early, pop out some fresh tickets and glide right in...:jordan3::fisher:

Status
Not open for further replies.