Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
After checking out all the promo posters and toys is it safe to say the only reason why Thanos was in a wife beater for Infinity War was to sell a different toy for each movie?

Iron man cut him with 4 stones on titan so u would think the nikka would suit up before rolling into wakanda for the final stone since the glove didnt make him stronger like the comics

:mjlol:

It’s not just thanos, all costumes constantly and strategically change for that exact reason. Black widow dying her hair blond while they went rouge
:comeon:

In the toy market falcons beard makes the difference between his civil war and IW costume. Notice how every iron man has multiple mark ??? In every movie, there was no reason for him to have a new suit in that spider man movie.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I’ll never forget me n my lil bro walking up to see it on tha weekend it first dropped and really expecting the 12pm showing to be all good......SOLD OUT

Had to come back at 2PM.

If it was like that in 2012.....just imagine how it’s gonna be THIS time around.

I still maintain that the midnight crowd that I saw The Avengers with was the best crowd that I've been with ever. :banderas:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I still maintain that the midnight crowd that I saw The Avengers with was the best crowd that I've been with ever. :banderas:

Mannnnnnn

I regret not seeing Infinity War with tha 7PM crowd then going on YouTube n see fans wilding out with they fav character moments

:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.