Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going to cop my tickets right now, ahead of anyone else I know going. My cousin should be in town so i ask him to drop through but he coming late. My boy usually go to but he probably ain't even buy a ticket yet, he going to try and walk in.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I remember going to see The Avengers on opening night back in 2012 and I remember standing there and see this guy walk up with his girl and he had one of the most defeated looks imaginable on his face as he bought two tickets to see The Lucky One. Poor b*stard. You could tell he didn't want to see that movie and wanted to go see The Avenges instead. *whip sound effect plays* :skip:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I remember going to see The Avengers on opening night back in 2012 and I remember standing there and see this guy walk up with his girl and he had one of the most defeated looks imaginable on his face as he bought two tickets to see The Lucky One. Poor b*stard. You could tell he didn't want to see that movie and wanted to go see The Avenges instead. *whip sound effect plays* :skip:

Got damn, I bet they had a bunch of passive aggressive arguments the rest of the week. :OhMyDamn2:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Grabbed a philly and a Fanta, shyt was almost $30. :GucciGang:
A medium popcorn be like $22 and a small drink like $9:picard:

I don’t be hungry at the theater plus I be getting there like about a minute before the trailers start anyway I don’t like to miss those so I walk straight in.

I don’t like going to the theater mad early just to sit in the light eating and watching them BS commercials:stopitslime:

Martha

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t be hungry at the theater plus I be getting there like about a minute before the trailers start anyway I don’t like to miss those so I walk straight in.

I don’t like going to the theater mad early just to sit in the light eating and watching them BS commercials:stopitslime:

Martha
A minute ? You walking by blocking others trailers

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Martha

A minute before the film? :CleanDaHell:

nikka that's waaaay too close. I'm giving myself time to park, walk unhurriedly to the front door, find my seat, & safely avoid missing a single preview.

Step ya game up breh, walking in the theater panting, sweating and shyt. Blocking the screen trying to scoot past people like a bad bootleg. :ReverendKat:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

I’ll never forget me n my lil bro walking up to see it on tha weekend it first dropped and really expecting the 12pm showing to be all good......SOLD OUT

Had to come back at 2PM.

If it was like that in 2012.....just imagine how it’s gonna be THIS time around.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
A minute ? You walking by blocking others trailers

A minute before the film? :CleanDaHell:

nikka that's waaaay too close. I'm giving myself time to park, walk unhurriedly to the front door, find my seat, & safely avoid missing a single preview.

Step ya game up breh, walking in the theater panting, sweating and shyt. Blocking the screen trying to scoot past people like a bad bootleg. :ReverendKat:

Na.... I be timing that shyt perfectly........

Most cases:lolbron:

I be that dude walking in at worst after the lights go down missing about 5-20 seconds of the first trailer looking for my seats in the dark. I always choose an end seat since I’m tall so not like I gotta pass over folks:mjlol:

Na man.... I hate getting there mad early just to watch them “Coming this Fall to AMC/CBS” commercials or them “Behind the scenes” and typical car commercials.

For the blockbusters I be anxious:wow:

Martha

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I leave tha crib EARLY as hell when I’m going to see a Marvel flick ESPECIALLY an Avengers one! I wanna get there early enough to get a SPECTACULAR seat.

So since Endgame starts at 6PM, I’m gettin there for 4:45. I REFUSE to let possible bad traffic, possible car trouble, possible wrecks stop me from getting there early n getting a great seat!!!!

:damn:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Na.... I be timing that shyt perfectly........

Most cases:lolbron:

I be that dude walking in at worst after the lights go down missing about 5-20 seconds of the first trailer looking for my seats in the dark. I always choose an end seat since I’m tall so not like I gotta pass over folks:mjlol:

Na man.... I hate getting there mad early just to watch them “Coming this Fall to AMC/CBS” commercials or them “Behind the scenes” and typical car commercials.

For the blockbusters I be anxious:wow:

Martha
You the reason why i don't bother putting the reclining seat up until the movie starts.:stopitslime:

Ol, "excuse me, sorry, just trying to scoot past, oops watch your shoes." ass nikka.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Well I'm sure he got his way the next time around when AOU came out:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.