Scenes roughly with the first 17 minutes and 27 seconds of the movie:skip:

Give a second higher or lower:mjgrin:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel could put D level Marvel characters in this and it would still make a billion..

I like the tone of this trailer - seems serious and to the point - I hope the movie is like this...Please no over the top goofy comedy

Also, the score playing in the trailer is crazy...Hopefully thats an update on the Avengers theme music

Low key when this was 2003 or 4, if Marvel said they was making this film cats would say they putting D Level characters in this:lolbron:

Shows how well they did leveling the status of these characters up:wow:

Martha

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I’m waiting for Struggle Nation trailer reaction video.

:lolbron:

You waiting for that Struggle Nation trailer reaction video, breh?:mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nahhh, it’s a fact that CM was just a good origin superhero movie, and the fact that folks can’t just take it for what it is, that’s the reason there is controversy. Nobody said anything about her being the end all, be all, folks just took a regular degular superhero movie and started acting wild sexist about it for no fukking reason. People going OD about it, are just playing defense against a manufactured narrative. I don’t see how you can’t see how crazy, angry, and extra these primarily white, straight, males, probably from mgtow and gamer gate, are acting over something so antiseptic. If someone feels persecuted, or offended by that regular superhero movie, it says more about them than about the people defending it. If they aren’t incels, what could make them do angry? Not getting any p*ssy is the only thing I can thing of? Unless they are the “rich, old, white males” that Brie called out? Who the fukk defends rich, white, old males? They are the most protected class in the history of the world, they will be just fine
Good to who, you? Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, if people said it's trash then maybe it was to them.. so what if there are a few "angry" people? There were people angry at Wonder Woman too. There were people angry at Ghostbusters.

It does not mean that everyone who dislikes the movie or dislikes her placement in the MCU has an agenda.

All this incel shyt is right out of TLR its pathetic :mjlol:

You're acting like Cap Marvel had glowing reactions, it didn't. It was mixed, plenty of women who reviewed it didn't like it either. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.