Status
Not open for further replies.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
5437324591366144.png
Reputation is 20.... someone we barely see in any threads come out of nowhere saying this looks like shyt... knowing full and well half the world LITERALLY gonna see this movie.... :mjlol:

486129134fc3f94990b78739daa58cee.gif

Who is this dude???:mjlol:

Probably a DC fanboy...:MarvelPac:
It’s a fukking incels way of “flirting”, ban this weirdo for being a coward.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Y'all need to stop with this "incel" shyt, the cacs from reddit brought it over here apparently, it is fair to question the use of cap marvel in this universe especially with black panther being sidelined.

Y'all tryna make this into another TLR :scust:
Nahhh, it’s a fact that CM was just a good origin superhero movie, and the fact that folks can’t just take it for what it is, that’s the reason there is controversy. Nobody said anything about her being the end all, be all, folks just took a regular degular superhero movie and started acting wild sexist about it for no fukking reason. People going OD about it, are just playing defense against a manufactured narrative. I don’t see how you can’t see how crazy, angry, and extra these primarily white, straight, males, probably from mgtow and gamer gate, are acting over something so antiseptic. If someone feels persecuted, or offended by that regular superhero movie, it says more about them than about the people defending it. If they aren’t incels, what could make them do angry? Not getting any p*ssy is the only thing I can thing of? Unless they are the “rich, old, white males” that Brie called out? Who the fukk defends rich, white, old males? They are the most protected class in the history of the world, they will be just fine

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
fukk IMAX I’m seeing it in Dolby:ufdup:
I’m copping tix dead center the day of release

The Dolby Cinema closest to my house has a dedicated following. Captain Marvel whole weekend sold out a month in advance for that screening room. :whew:

I had to drive 40 mins to a different theater to see Dolby vision version last weekend, and even then was in the handicapped row. Not making that mistake again. Day 1 Cop :ufdup:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
shyt aint gonna be the same after this one...

Its crazy how 10 years ago Marvel was in shambles. X-Men was garbage, Spiderman fell all the way the fukk off and those Hulk movies were goofy as fukk. They brought in Tony Stark and its been a wrap ever since. I have a feeling this might be dude last movie. :mjcry:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Marvel could put D level Marvel characters in this and it would still make a billion..

I like the tone of this trailer - seems serious and to the point - I hope the movie is like this...Please no over the top goofy comedy

Also, the score playing in the trailer is crazy...Hopefully thats an update on the Avengers theme music

Status
Not open for further replies.