Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Coli incels have nothing to worry about. That shot of Ant Man was him diving into Thanos' butthole. He's gonna expand to giant size once he's firmly in there. No more Thanos:mjlit:

full

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Russo's have a way of making characters better than they were in their own movies.

1) I know it's only a quick clip but I don't remember Captain Marvel lookin half this good in her movie
2) I thought Thor was over the top goofy in Ragnarok given the circumstances (his father and whole planet being destroyed). But when he talked with Rocket and started laughin while holding back tears it really made me realize he's gone threw a lot and the jokes were a coping mechanism
3) Black Panther's costume, fighting, even his voice ("...Captain") and him just running (faster than cars) looked better in Civil War than his own movie (still loved the Black Panther's movie tho)

Lets hope the Russo's elevates Captain Marvel to something less bland and overpowered.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Russo's have a way of making characters better than they were in their own movies.

1) I know it's only a quick clip but I don't remember Captain Marvel lookin half this good in her movie
2) I thought Thor was over the top goofy in Ragnarok given the circumstances (his father and whole planet being destroyed). But when he talked with Rocket and started laughin while holding back tears it really made me realize he's gone threw a lot and the jokes were a coping mechanism
3) Black Panther's costume, fighting, even his voice ("...Captain") and him just running (faster than cars) looked better in Civil War than his own movie (still loved the Black Panther's movie tho)

Lets hope the Russo's elevates Captain Marvel to something less bland and overpowered.
Of all the things the Russo brothers do well, they have a phenomenal understanding of the tone that a character or scene needs to have. That’s the biggest takeaway I’ve gotten from their work. I would’ve liked if ragnarok took some events a bit more serious too.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Of all the things the Russo brothers do well, they have a phenomenal understanding of the tone that a character or scene needs to have. That’s the biggest takeaway I’ve gotten from their work. I would’ve liked if ragnarok took some events a bit more serious too.
Ragnarok was a full blown comedy.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dead: I think she’s more than worthy to pick up his hammer though! I hope she gets an opportunity to wield it in the movie:wow:

Na.... I don’t think some these niccas in here or the CM thread can handle that:mjlol:

Martha

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

I don't know how, but the guys who did You, Me & Dupree are killing it with these ensemble movies and the characters they're forced to work with. They also killed it introducing Spidey, and I liked the Dr. Strange in Infinity War a lot better than his own flick.

Status
Not open for further replies.