Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He said it’s somewhat accurate as the reporter asked him that question he never said yes only 15 minutes . You think the shots of antman in the quantam realm , cm with the team ,Scott on earth ,tony and everyone in the quantam suits happens in 15 minutes :russ::francis: Idk about all that . You realize all you had to do was post fieges interview not articles from the Hindu Stan Times :hhh: This Type of stuff looks like yiur a marvel Stan . And by the way I’m comibg back here once the movie is out and pointing out how it wasn’t 15 minutes . Why are you calling me sweetheart Also

Like I said.... I could’ve posted over 100 articles, videos, audios, and etc.

But I’m kinda posting from a cell phone and not my MacBook. I don’t really have the luxury of combing through the shyt to find something that would’ve been more to your satisfactory.

And at this point we past that Marvel stan shyt. I can just say “I like Bries hair looks nice” and someone prolly gonna be like “Bu Bu Bu But Gal got hair too, you bias and you a Marvel stan, Aquaman did a Billy”

And please do come back....

Cuz if the ending of Thanos ain’t him in a cypha one on one against CM with the Avengers looking on and she don’t do him like he did Hulk. I’m gonna come back in here a point out all that “Bu Bu Bu Bu but she’s strong and gonna be the face” shyt out that people are whining about :yeshrug:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
From the spoilers I read, it sounds like a certain scene in the trailer happens in the middle. If that is within the first 20 minutes :banderas:

Yes I’m hearing 15-20 mins but we kinda going too deep in the woods over symantics. They point they made is of a possible 3hr film, they ain’t gonna release anything deep into the film.

Now barring they go back on they word or statements they released that’s on them.

But I don’t want no one tagging me if some of these scenes happen at 15m 32secs in, 17m 5sec, or 20m 2secs:stopitslime:

fukk the point of coming to me:hhh: go to Twitter and holla at Kevin like “Dude WTF?” If it

(And I got this line from a fellow DC stan) tickles your fancy:usure:

Martha

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I’m hearing 15-20 mins but we kinda going too deep in the woods over symantics. They point they made is of a possible 3hr film, they ain’t gonna release anything deep into the film.

Now barring they go back on they word or statements they released that’s on them.

But I don’t want no one tagging me if some of these scenes happen at 15m 32secs in, 17m 5sec, or 20m 2secs:stopitslime:

fukk the point of coming to me:hhh: go to Twitter and holla at Kevin like “Dude WTF?” If it

(And I got this line from a fellow DC stan) tickles your fancy:usure:

Martha
Because watch the interview the interviewer says 15-20 minutes and fiege simply says somewhat accurate . The company lied and said endgame wouldn’t be the name of the sequel to IW when asked and said the two movies aren’t connected :yeshrug: I’m fukking with you but your receipts shouldn’t be a nicca saying an ambiguous answer in a interview :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Because watch the interview the interviewer says 15-20 minutes and fiege hiskw

And still.... what is 15-20 mins of a 2hr film.... yet alone a possible 3hrs film?

We don’t need to do the “ah HA GOTCHA” thing over small details like that

Martha

Status
Not open for further replies.