Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Funny how the coli critics for years talked about how they hated comedy, heavy cgi, constant quips, forced loved stories, and big battles vs faceless hordes and weak villains....

But when a studio they support does that exact thing and makes a Billion... it’s now a loved thing and brilliant.

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i still wonder if this movie is stan lee's official swansong...i havent heard any mention of him being in spiderman far from home

So like..... last year or so.... it’s was said that Stan Lee had filmed all his cameos up until the last few movies that haven’t been released yet.

Since it’s not like it takes more than a few hours to do them.

He says one lines in a couple of takes and that’s it

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think he got dusted, ain’t no way cap n them just chillin at the HQ. he was trying to arrest them when he came back

Just because they ain't in custody doesn't necessarily mean Ross is dead. Ross whole family could be gone....a gang of people in the government could be gone. He might have bigger fish to fry at the moment than arresting The Avengers.

Not to mention, like I said, even if he did arrest them he ain't gonna just lock them up like :manny: he's gonna ask them what the fukk is going on. And if they can help with it.

I kinda doubt they'll even address this because ducking Ross is the least of their worries in the movie.

Fred.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Funny how the coli critics for years talked about how they hated comedy, heavy cgi, constant quips, forced loved stories, and big battles vs faceless hordes and weak villains....

But when a studio they support does that exact thing and makes a Billion... it’s now a loved thing and brilliant.

Martha
:sas2:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Also wrote damn near the entirety of Buffy and Speed but yeah sure, let's make one line define his career. :francis:
:dwillhuh:

Speed was Yost iirc

But I do see whedon did the 1st toy story so maybe I'll give him a pass

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dwillhuh:

Speed was Yost iirc

But I do see whedon did the 1st toy story so maybe I'll give him a pass

Nope. Joss rewrote the dialogue. Yost gives him all the credit for it. He also rewrote Keanu's character. So yeah he did a lot of work on that and script doctoring on a lot of movies during that period. Most of the work was uncredited. He also came up with the "pop quiz, hot shot" line

Status
Not open for further replies.