TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I still think it's Thea.... If these flash backs like they been historically been doing been in connection with the present, then like Waller's training Ollie to become an assassin, the same way Merlyn is with Thea. The 1st assignment that Ollie had was to kill his best friend Tommy, it had to be someone who he knew. What makes you think that was the same with Thea? We know it had to be someone Sara knew but caught her completely off-guard. We know NOW that Sara was in Starling City to track down Merlyn, and Merlyn was INDEED in Starling at the time she was killed. So, why Merlyn was in Starling City then? This was five months LATER after he scooped up Thea. I believe that he and Thea flew back to Starling with Thea having her 1st assignment which was to kill Sara the same way Waller assigned Ollie to kill Tommy. I think that Malcolm manipulated the truth when he claimed "he did not kill Sara", meaning HE didn't do it personally. However, those ARE Merlyn's arrows struck to her chest. I think the whole Corto Maltese episode was a complete misdirection to assume both Malcolm and Thea were there the entire time.
Merlyn is still my number one suspect becuase of the Arrows, but Thea could use the same arrows.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
KATRINA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

1399d316220183f32bc2a2a6feb6e8fa.jpg

91cd19b678d186b16cfdb4a0ebf0cfcf.jpg

jamesbrownwow-gif.61

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
they fuked up the casting of Wildcat:Hulk Hogan You FD Up:
he should be a heavyweight boxer
d227b828f20084d43ca2f1f6965d4868.jpg

Wildcat-1.jpg

2a325b93c40ee34abffecd22de5dd1a7.jpg

instead they cast a :flabbynsick:welterweight

and after last episode anyone else think Nyssa is going to try to scissor Laurel?:Cesaro:

yeah I was saying that it seemed like they switched the guys playing Wildcat and the old Manhunter up for the hell of it-

wait...

how did I get an episode behind!? :ohhh::dwillhuh::why:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was set on Merlyn being the Killer, but now i'm not quite sure. I still think he has something up his sleeve though.
Of course something's up The Magician's sleeves:youngsabo:

...and, Nyssa can train me any day on how to move my hips sharper:banderas:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Merlyn is still my number one suspect becuase of the Arrows, but Thea could use the same arrows.
I think we can safely rule out Merlyn. Right before Sarah got hit she asked her killer "what are you doing here"? We now know that she was investigating Merlyn and found out he was in Starling. So she would have no reason to ask Merlyn what he was doing there. Another clue was Sarah's body language. Her guard was down while she was facing her assailant , suggesting she probably knew her killer.

I think Ra's killed Sarah. It would explain why she asked the initial question and why she didn't feel the need to be in a defensive position. Furthermore, Ra's' actions at the end of episode 4 were incriminating. He tells Nyssa Sarah wasn't really part of their group and he didn't show any kind of concern for Nyssa's findings concerning her death.