This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
they fuked up the casting of Wildcat:Hulk Hogan You FD Up:
he should be a heavyweight boxer
d227b828f20084d43ca2f1f6965d4868.jpg

Wildcat-1.jpg

2a325b93c40ee34abffecd22de5dd1a7.jpg

instead they cast a :flabbynsick:welterweight

and after last episode anyone else think Nyssa is going to try to scissor Laurel?:Cesaro:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sarah killer is either
Her former lover or Arrow's sister[/quote]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She left the show

Still think it's Sin
She's been AWOL since last season which would explain Sarah's shock when she saw him/her on the rooftop[/QUOTE]

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think it's Thea.... If these flash backs like they been historically been doing been in connection with the present, then like Waller's training Ollie to become an assassin, the same way Merlyn is with Thea. The 1st assignment that Ollie had was to kill his best friend Tommy, it had to be someone who he knew. What makes you think that was the same with Thea? We know it had to be someone Sara knew but caught her completely off-guard. We know NOW that Sara was in Starling City to track down Merlyn, and Merlyn was INDEED in Starling at the time she was killed. So, why Merlyn was in Starling City then? This was five months LATER after he scooped up Thea. I believe that he and Thea flew back to Starling with Thea having her 1st assignment which was to kill Sara the same way Waller assigned Ollie to kill Tommy. I think that Malcolm manipulated the truth when he claimed "he did not kill Sara", meaning HE didn't do it personally. However, those ARE Merlyn's arrows struck to her chest. I think the whole Corto Maltese episode was a complete misdirection to assume both Malcolm and Thea were there the entire time.