Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody said they had a change of heart on Laurel, but she still annoying to me. It's the New

Thea (that short haircut is stunning on her), I'm intrigue with. You could just feel Merlyn underlying sinistetrism within her:jawalrus:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Im rewatching season 2 now. The fact that digL is still alive is a w. The last 3rd of season 2 he gets his ass beat so much, im surprised hea not in a damn wheelchair.
I will be shocked if he doesn't get kill in season 3. Somebody closed to Ollie always get murk. DigL might be next sacrificial lamb :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:what: Ya'll are exaggerating with this AoS going to end being cancelled speculation. As of this week, tvbythenumbers has AoS more likely to be renewed than cancelled by May, 2015: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/10/21/abc-predictions-forever-is-likely-to-be-canceled/315834/

That's their prediction breh but it wouldn't shock me if they yanked it. It's losing viewers every week and I now that show can't be cheap to produce. I'm sure the Marvel connection will help as Disney doesn't want to shoot themselves in the foot but losing that many viewers week after week and never stabilizing isn't a good look.

Here's the link to the buzzfeed article: http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/the-man-at-the-center-of-dcs-tv-multiverse

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Finally caught up on the last two episodes,
01WFKP2.png

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You have failed this thread.
but is there a legit reason like Oliver queen is really Bruce Wayne disassociated identity (disorder) persona or something. Cuz if not ain't they kind of admitting green arrow is trash and the show is ran by hacks

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Why is this c-list character jackin all of batman's villains :why:

:dahell: I've never read a DC comic in my life and I didn't consider Green Arrow a C-list character even before this show. Maybe B-list, but not C-list.

You have failed this thread.
but is there a legit reason like Oliver queen is really Bruce Wayne disassociated identity (disorder) persona or something. Cuz if not ain't they kind of admitting green arrow is trash and the show is ran by hacks

:yeshrug: That's how Green Arrow started off in the Comics though, being a Batman knockoff. So "Arrow" being a TV show knock-off of the Nolan Batman movies is technically being true to the comics.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before Smallville, Green Arrow was C-list. After Smallville and now Arrow, he's moved up a little to the B-list.