Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
with arrow and flash doing well. Is it possible to get a 3rd comic book show in the same universe :patrice:
I'm hoping for possibly a suicide squad show. I dont know too much about their comic book past. But i liked the concept of the team introduced in arrow, and there seems to be a lot of potential with the interaction with the team and enemies.
Cyborg needs to happen :blessed:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
i was just rewatching that ep in season 2 when diggle broke dead shot out of prison. Remember when he mentioned that hive had his brother killed. Are they basically the main villains of suicide squad
I thought HIVE was totally different tho?

I know Deathstroke was involved in HIVE in the comics.

But in the show they don't really get into depth about HIVE.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
5tDnXT9.jpg

First look at Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Vinnie Jones Joins Arrow as DC Villain

British actor Vinnie Jones has signed on for a multi-episode arc, playing one of Arrow's arch-enemies from the comics.

20 OCT 2014 BY MATT FOWLER

British actor Vinnie Jones (Snatch, X-Men: The Last Stand) is joining the mayhem over in Starling City as one of Arrow's famous DC Comic foes.

As Variety reports, Jones will be playing Danny “Brick” Brickwell - a ruthless gang leader who's called Brick because of all the times he's been shot but not killed (in the comics he has impenetrable Brick-like skin). The name Brickwell has been teased before on an earlier season of Arrow as one of the many names on Oliver's list.

Jones has signed on for a multi-episode arc, appearing in episodes 10, 11 and 12 of this season.

Brick has appeared in animated form before - on Young Justice and in a DC Nation short - but this will be his live-action debut.

2020175L5BMnM7U.jpg

Vinnie Jones would like a word.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/20/arrow-vinnie-jones-joins-as-dc-villain

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm almost caught up with yall. I'm on the second half of season 2. Just got done finishing the episode where this nygga Slade came to the Queen's residence in this clean ass suit & was just styling on Ollie throughout the entire episode. Then he left in a clean ass ride. :banderas:

Easy to like Slade better than this dude Ollie. He throws those white tempter tantrums I just can't relate to

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I uhhh don't really like Laurel. Especially in relation to Sara. I was really on the Sara
Ollie train too. Oh well

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just watched the first two episodes of Season 3!! I cant believe they killed Sara so quickly. Really threw me for a loop there. Neverthless, I'm definitely excited to see what will come of this.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I'm almost caught up with yall. I'm on the second half of season 2. Just got done finishing the episode where this nygga Slade came to the Queen's residence in this clean ass suit & was just styling on Ollie throughout the entire episode. Then he left in a clean ass ride. :banderas:

Easy to like Slade better than this dude Ollie. He throws those white tempter tantrums I just can't relate to
that was prob the best episode of the season :wow:
slade looked like he was trying to smash ollies mom and sis right in front of him :russ: