theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright I'm officially on season 2. I'm about to watch the first 2 episodes on season 3 right now.

Episode 1 comments

Felicity is one of those "good girl, wifey" material types. He doesn't deserve a female like that. He really should be dating a stripper or some shyt. As much as he may be fond of Felicity, there's always gonna be some emotionally damaged woman out there that can relate to him in ways she can't. Ollie is a damaged man, & he knows it. I'm sure he's always been reluctant to get at her, because he knows she's a good girl that doesn't really deserve to get dogged out. He can use that excuse about not getting too attached, but you are going to be attached being around someone like that all the time.

on to episode 2
that was prob the best episode of the season :wow:
slade looked like he was trying to smash ollies mom and sis right in front of him :russ:

Would have been dope if Ollie came home & his mom was like "I want you to meet my date for tonight" & Slade is there to introduce himself with that "imma smash look" only another nygga can recognize.

"Death stroke - tongue all down her throat!"

It's was still cool how the introduced him as someone helping with the campaign, but that shyt would have been hilarious.

Last edited:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
1782419_738675549551048_6939797225765009836_o.jpg

Hell Thea was thirsting after Tommy too

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
From Hitfix.com's YouTube channel:

HitFix caught up with John Barrowman on set of 'The Arrow' to chat about the upcoming season.

HitFix caught up with Katie Cassidy on the set of 'Arrow' to chat about what's happening on this season.

HitFix caught up with Willa Holland to chat about the upcoming season of 'Arrow'.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: flo

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
ARROW: TIME TO CATCH UP WITH THEA QUEEN AND MALCOLM MERLYN

Stephen Amell, Willa Holland and John Barrowman on this week's trip to Corto Maltese.

22 OCT 2014 BY ERIC GOLDMAN

This week’s Arrow, “Corto Maltese”, is notable for a couple of reasons – beginning with the DC Comics location it’s named after, which was first introduced by Frank Miller in Batman: The Dark Knight Returns and has since been referenced in everything from Tim Burton’s Batman film (remember Vicki Vale's photos that caught Joker's eye?) to Smallville.

But more importantly, it’s who’s in Corto Maltese that is of note: Malcolm Merlyn and Thea Queen. As the final scene in last week’s episode indicated, Malcolm has been training his daughter – which doesn’t seem like it’s a good thing, given the terrible actions Malcolm has caused in the past.

AR303a_0026b-720x451.jpg

Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen in Arrow: "Corto Maltese."

In the episode, Oliver, accompanied by Diggle and Roy, will go looking for his sister. As Stephen Amell notes, “[Oliver] knows very little about what she’s done other than that she has lied about where she is. We find out very early on in episode three that she’s been saying that she’s in the Amalfi Coast and she is not. Oliver calls her on that immediately. Oliver comes to the realization that the only way to bring her home when it was lies that drove her away is that he has to tell her the truth. How much of the truth he has to tell her is one of the crucial points of the episode.”

Willa Holland explained that Thea’s been in Corto Maltese “Since she hopped in that limo with Malcolm. As you can see, he’s been putting her under his wing a little bit for the last five months. She’s been up to… not necessarily up to no good; she’s just been up to something a little bit different for Thea.”

AR304b_0012b-720x479.jpg

Willa Holland as Thea Queen and Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen in Arrow.

This episode’s flashbacks will specifically focus on Thea and Malcolm and what happened in the months since we last saw them. John Barrowman teased a particularly big scene, saying, “All I’ll say to you is please just watch it because it’s one of those moments where your jaw will hit the floor. So please put a pillow down. It’s one of those moments where if I were in my house, I’d open the window and, ‘What are you listening to?’ ‘The nation’s jaw dropping. ‘That’s literally what it’s going to be like. It’s going to be exciting. Something is going to come at you as a shock and a surprise. That’s all I’ll say.”

Said Holland, “You’re just going to see a very interesting father-daughter relationship. Thea Queen and Malcolm Merlyn is not going to be anything anywhere near normal, and I don’t think anybody would expect it to be. I don’t know if I can reveal too much. You’ll definitely see in the next episode. It will pretty much explain their relationship, the way it is right now.”

AR304b_0311b-720x479.jpg

John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn in Arrow.

Describing Malcolm’s emotional manipulation tactics, Barrowman remarked, “I think Malcolm, he’s learning about emotional manipulation because he’s never been able to tell somebody really how he feels. He’s always done it in an off the cuff, backhanded way. But he’s always been honest. As brutal as it may be at times, I think he’s probably one of the most honest people on the show. That’s my opinion. Because he tells it like it is. He tells the truth. Not everybody likes to hear the truth. But I think his emotional manipulation is more straight forward, rather than it being to manipulate. No it’s straightforward in order to manipulate. It really is. Some people would lie and tell fibs about stuff but in a particular scene that is coming up, there’s straightforward down the line truth and the person is overwhelmed by what they’re hearing.”

Holland said that from her point of view, “I think there is weirdly some trust there between Thea and Malcolm. Malcolm has kind of proven the fact that he wouldn’t want to put Thea in to harms way because he does actually care for her because he does know that she is his blood and kind of the last living [relative] that he has right now. Knowing Malcolm’s past, it’s definitely hard for Thea to trust him but I think over the last five months, she’s gotten to know Malcolm in a different way than everybody else has seen him. They have a different type of relationship than you would expect for them off the bat.”

ar303a0022bjpg-9a7134_960w.jpg

As for Thea’s reunion with Oliver, Holland noted, “He does start to open up to her a little more because the main reason she had to leave was because of all of the lies and everything that she has just been battling through for the last two seasons. In all honesty, Malcolm is who he is but the one thing he hadn’t done to Thea was lie to her about who he was. He’s very open and honest about it so I think that’s something very interesting about their relationship. But pertaining to Oliver and Thea, you’ll see in the next episode, he definitely tries to open up to her and be more honest with her… but it may be in the way that we think but it also might not be!”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/22/arrow-time-to-catch-up-with-thea-queen-and-malcolm-merlyn

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally caught up. I'm gonna check out Flash although I'm not too enthusiastic about it but who knows, it could be good.

If Nyssa is involved and hurt because her lover was killed annnnnd if it does turn out that Malcolm Meryln was the one that did it (which is very likely) and he's still a wanted man from the League, then all bets would be Ra's coming into the fold over this.

Something like this makes sense, because I've been thinking what would make Ra even give a fukk about Sterling City? Everything that's gone on so far is small potatoes to a guy like him.

This new Thea should be way more tolerable then she usually is. Those "white" tantrums (ollie, laurel, thea) they did in season 2 are :scust:

I believe Tommy is coming back. I doubt they would put him in a flashback for no reason. I was really hoping Tommy stayed dead, but in the comic world, everyone comes back from the dead. Malcolm probably saved his ass, told him to stop being a bytch, & showed him the real family business.

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
^yeah no way they bring back TOmmy for one flashback

BUT how the murr did Merlyn even survive that had to have been the League of Assasins

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
DAMMIT in canada we are getting robbed, stupid prime minister going to do a press conference and ruin m watchign arrow

:sadcam:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Finally caught up. I'm gonna check out Flash although I'm not too enthusiastic about it but who knows, it could be good.

Something like this makes sense, because I've been thinking what would make Ra even give a fukk about Sterling City? Everything that's gone on so far is small potatoes to a guy like him.

This new Thea should be way more tolerable then she usually is. Those "white" tantrums (ollie, laurel, thea) they did in season 2 are :scust:

I believe Tommy is coming back. I doubt they would put him in a flashback for no reason. I was really hoping Tommy stayed dead, but in the comic world, everyone comes back from the dead. Malcolm probably saved his ass, told him to stop being a bytch, & showed him the real family business.

#tommymovement