Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Just seen the pilot, and I thought it was pretty good....I'm liking how DC and CW are going all in on The Flash, my mind was blown when they hinted at a certain villain....

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen the pilot, and I thought it was pretty good....I'm liking how DC and CW are going all in on The Flash, my mind was blown when they hinted at a certain villain....

You mean when they hinted at him?

Groddbolland.PNG

Apex

Banned
Daps
The Flash pilot was pretty good. Looking forward to the show.

I actually think it has more potential than Arrow did during season one.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anybody seen the Constantine pilot that leaked?
I liked it, there were some flaws (mostly the actress they have as the female lead) but overall a decent set-up for the series.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Anybody seen the Constantine pilot that leaked?
I liked it, there were some flaws (mostly the actress they have as the female lead) but overall a decent set-up for the series.

Oh shyt that leaked that too?
:ohhh:

Just need that Gotham pilot on deck :blessed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
WARNER BROS. TV PLANNING BIG COMIC-CON DC COMICS EVENT FEATURING GOTHAM, THE FLASH, ARROW AND CONSTANTINE

The entire Gotham and The Flash pilots will be screened.

30 JUN 2014 BY ERIC GOLDMAN

With Arrow going strong, Warner Bros. Television and DC Comics are bringing several new TV series to the air this fall, including the Arrow spinoff The Flashon The CW, Gotham on FOX and Constantine on NBC.

To celebrate this new superhero TV explosion, Warner Bros. TV and DC Entertainment are joining forces at San Diego Comic-Con for a special event the night of Saturday, July 26th that will include all four of the DC series, with cast members and producers from all the shows taking part.

dc_063014_1280-2-720x405.jpg

Fans attending the event will get to see the entire pilot episodes for Gotham and The Flash, plus footage from Constantine and Arrow: Season 3.

Per WBTV, expect to see…

• Gotham World Premiere: For the first time ever, DC Comics fans will enter the dangerous and compelling world of Gotham with a screening of the pilot episode, followed by an appearance by the cast and producers.

• The Flash Pilot Screening: Following a full-length screening of The Flash pilot, cast and producers will stop running long enough to take the stage.

• Constantine Exclusive Footage: The enigmatic John Constantine makes his television debut at Comic-Con with footage from the upcoming series, and fans will be treated to a visit from the cast and creative team.

• Arrow Season 3: Arrow returns to Comic-Con with never-before-seen teaser footage from the upcoming third season followed by cast and producers taking on fans’ most pointed questions.

More details about the event, including the exact time and location, will be revealed soon, along with other WBTV series going to Comic-Con - the studio always goes big at SDCC!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06...turing-gotham-the-flash-arrow-and-constantine

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Devon Aoki (Miho from Sin City) will be in season 3. She'll be playing Katana, who'll be familiar to anyone who watched Beware The Batman.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Devon Aoki (Miho from Sin City) will be in season 3. She'll be playing Katana, who'll be familiar to anyone who watched Beware The Batman.

More info:
SIN CITY'S DEVON AOKI JOINS ARROW: SEASON 3 IN RECURRING ROLE

Aoki will play Tatsu Yamashiro in Season 3

BY AMY RATCLIFFE 1 JUL 2014

The CW's Arrow has added a recurring guest role for Season 3.Deadline reports that Devon Aoki (2 Fast 2 Furious, Sin City) will join the Warner Bros. television show as Tatsu Yamashiro. The character also has another name familiar to DC Comics fans: Katana. She's described as "a Japanese martial arts expert who wields a deadly sword, a blade from which her codename Katana is derived."

devon-aoki.jpg

Devon Aoki in Sin City

Deadline states that Yamashiro will play a role in Oliver Queen's (Stephen Amell) flashbacks. At the end of Season 2, he left the island and ended up on Hong Kong. Yamashiro will be one of his mentors and a "critical influence on his journey to eventually become The Arrow of present day."

Season 3 of Arrow is scheduled to premiere on Wednesday, October 8th.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/01/sin-citys-devon-aoki-joins-arrow-season-3-in-recurring-role

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Arrow Taps Peter Stormare as New Count Vertigo
gqJH5i5.jpg

The Count lives — sort of!
Peter Stormare has been tapped to play Werner Zytle in the Season 3 premiere of Arrow, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.
In DC Comics' New 52s, Werner Zytle is the alias of Count Vertigo, one of Green Arrow's foes. On Arrow, Werner is introduced as the new purveyor of the drug Vertigo, filling the role left vacant since the death of The Count (Fringe's Seth Gabel) last season. Zytle, who will be the first villain that the team faces in Season 3, will go by the moniker Vertigo.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Arrow-Vertigo-Peter-Stormare-1083968.aspx