Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
http://tvline.com/2015/07/10/arrow-neal-mcdonough-damien-darhk-season-4-cast/

Arrow is going Darhk in Season 4.
neal-mcdonough-1.jpg

Neal McDonough is joining the CW superhero drama in the pivotal (and series-regular) role of Damien Darhk, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The ominously named Darhk played an unseen role at the close of Arrow Season 3, as Ra’s Al Ghul regaled Oliver with a tale about his colleague-turned-adversary. Darhk even paid Starling City a visit, but got outta Dodge before causing any commotion (and before being seen by viewers).

Arrow producers are billing Damien as “a mysterious and sophisticated villain, and an adversary of the late Ra’s Al Ghul. Now the leader of his own clandestine group, this cunning foe will prove to be one of the Arrow’s greatest challenges.”

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Neal McDonough is a good actor and tends to excel at playing villains.
I just hope that the show doesn't make Dahrk end up being Felicity's dad because the last thing this show needs is more of Emily Bett Rickard's struggle ass attempts at dramatic acting.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Neal McDonough is a good actor and tends to excel at playing villains.
I just hope that the show doesn't make Dahrk end up being Felicity's dad because the last thing this show needs is more of Emily Bett Rickard's struggle ass attempts at dramatic acting.
that's exactly who i think her dad will be