Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Harley Quinn looks set to take a starring role in next year’s supervillain ensemble Suicide Squad, but prior to Margot Robbie’s casting we did get a tease of Harley being part ofTask Force X with a brief cameo appearance in The CW’s hit DC show Arrow.

As it happened, this cameo in the second season proved to be Harley’s sole appearance in the show and it seems that her inclusion in the Suicide Squad movie has prevented theArrow producers from exploring their own plans for Miss Quinzel, with Willa Holland (Thea Queen) stating at McM London:

“We had big plans for Harley. But, I guess something came down from DC execs that told us to shut it down. I mean we had that tease with the pigtails and the Argus outfit but, we’ll never see it. We would love to Harley in Arrow but it will never happen. »

- Gary Collinson
http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/...s-for-harley-quinn-but-well-never-see-it.html

Last edited by a moderator:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would be dope of flash just rewrote this horrible season

Was hoping Barry accidentally went back in time for more than just one day. :dead:

Nothing came out of Sara dying. Malcolm became the new Ra's and Nyssa didn't get her revenge.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Harley Quinn looks set to take a starring role in next year’s supervillain ensemble Suicide Squad, but prior to Margot Robbie’s casting we did get a tease of Harley being part ofTask Force X with a brief cameo appearance in The CW’s hit DC show Arrow.

As it happened, this cameo in the second season proved to be Harley’s sole appearance in the show and it seems that her inclusion in the Suicide Squad movie has prevented theArrow producers from exploring their own plans for Miss Quinzel, with Willa Holland (Thea Queen) stating at McM London:

“We had big plans for Harley. But, I guess something came down from DC execs that told us to shut it down. I mean we had that tease with the pigtails and the Argus outfit but, we’ll never see it. We would love to Harley in Arrow but it will never happen. »

- Gary Collinson
http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/...s-for-harley-quinn-but-well-never-see-it.html

Sucks. The movie better be a hit.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was hoping Barry accidentally went back in time for more than just one day. :dead:

Nothing came out of Sara dying. Malcolm became the new Ra's and Nyssa didn't get her revenge.

Are you sure about that:dwillhuh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

- Gary Collinson

I'm wondering if the movie is what made them kill off "Deadshot", to avoid confusion with Will Smith. Too bad, the episode that focused on him was pretty good.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

- Gary Collinson

I could understand WB not wanting Harley's first live action appearance to happen on Arrow when they knew they were going to be coming out with Suicide Squad on the big screen and making Harley a major focus of the movie.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_noxodownj71saykaxo2_400.gif

tumblr_noxodownj71saykaxo1_400.gif

From tonight's Raw :russ:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_noxodownj71saykaxo2_400.gif

tumblr_noxodownj71saykaxo1_400.gif

From tonight's Raw :russ:
Lowkey, a 90s Kid just Geek'd out:banderas:

...Now, that we know Flash whole season was a vortex of Time FUKKERY, it explains why Arrow was so:trash: Guggenheim and 'em can accept Season 3 as Larry Holmes Garden's Intermission, and have an opportunity to rewrite their wrongs for Season 4:ufdup:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It is a bit of a letdown compared the Slade plotline in S2 and especially compared to how good Flash turned out to be.