Will we get this Ollie in Season 4?
11220072_10152710514386923_3759979355887744843_n.jpg
:gladbron:

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Felicity crtied over everything in season 3.

I'm pretty sure this would be a conversation in season 3

Ray " I'm going to go get some Mcdonalds for dinner. What do you want?"

Felicity
fdcc400c2823cd1d1e322a3cee6288bc.jpg
Lol

Wish I could find a better quality.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@prophecypro @Jello Biafra Ain't this similar to TVD & "The Originals"? Where a big part of "The Originals" being a way better show than the last few seasons of TVD is because "The Originals" has better actors than TVD?
The Originals murders TVD in terms of acting/actors. They cast much better guest stars (with The Wire alumni and really good veteran actors showing up) but even the main cast shyts on TVD as far as overall quality of acting skill.

Acting aside, the other biggest similarity is that after Kevin Williams left TVD he left that Damon/Elena loving broad Julie Plec in charge of the show and she quickly made everything about Damon and Elena while also cultivating a relationship with online shippers where she catered to their whims. Plus Plec is just an all around shytty writer who couldn't tell a decent story if her life depended on it. Conversely, The Originals is run by Michael Narducci who is a much better writer/producer than Plec.

With Arrow, Berlanti and Kreisberg went to work on The Flash leaving Guggenheim in control of the show and dude has allowed his writing room to become co-opted by those Olicity freaks on Tumblr that he spends too much time interacting with. And now things are going to get even worse because Arrow has bumped up Wendy MEricle to co-showrunner and she is just as big an Olicity fangirl as Guggenheim is. I expect season 4 of Arrow to be complete dog shyt.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I like how everybody liked Felicity until they actually gave her a something to do, now you see those SAME people saying how much they hate her, and the same thing happened to laurel (although she kinda of deserve it), it reminds me of how peole love their favorite musician, up until they sell millions of records, then they "sold out" or gone "comercial.. People just hate that position they are in...
Felicity was fine in the sidekick role that she originated in. The show making her into Olvier's true love and then turning her into the writing room's very own personal Mary Sue is what made me not like her. Felicity works as comic relief/supporting character. Leading lady is not a good look for her.because the actress is not good enough to play the serious material they kept giving her.

And I was fine with Laurel in Season 1, thought they made the character too annoying in Season 2 and liked her trying to become a hero in Season 3.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
with the whole mutliverse news that means we got a chance for a Forever Evil-lite storyline...