MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i wonder how the next season of arrow will look.

i hope one of two things happen - a whole bunch of people die off (won't happen)
2. speed up teh show like 5 years later, have the next season like 5 years in the future hell maybe even like 7 or 10 and ollie moved away everyone got on with their life etc. then he comes back and do flashbacks with things that occurred in the 5-10 years he was away

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder how the next season of arrow will look.

i hope one of two things happen - a whole bunch of people die off (won't happen)
2. speed up teh show like 5 years later, have the next season like 5 years in the future hell maybe even like 7 or 10 and ollie moved away everyone got on with their life etc. then he comes back and do flashbacks with things that occurred in the 5-10 years he was away

Well it's definite that Felicity is going to control the company.... which would make for easier access for applied sciences for the the team.

Roy's gone, Ray Palmer is going to a new show... the ensemble cast is getting smaller.

More than likely Damien Darhk is the next main antagonist in both past and present featuring HIVE.

I predict a love triangle between Ollie, Felicity, and Laurel

And I predict next episode, Malcolm Merlyn is going to be killed.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
like say season end ollie on the run from the league, season starts back up 5,6 years later or whatever

city turned to utter chaos and discord,

diggle is now a cop and moved up the ranks the only decent cop in the precinct
laurel is still the black canary and da, overwhelmed with crime
felicity married ray

poppa laurel who became mayor running on a platform to change the city for the good was killed and at the funeral ollie shows up first time he is seen in like 5 years

and were back.

Can have flashbacks with ollie on the run from the league of assasins taking him all over the world/ what happened in starling city when ollie was gone for the 5 years,seeing felicity crying and then getting married, diggle becoming a cop, laurel etc. etc.

DO ITTT!!!!!!!

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I didn't expect this episode to be so thrilling :whoo:I was like :merchant: when Ollie exposed infected Team Arrow with the deadly virus. Next, this was my reaction when Nyssa was looking so beautiful in her wedding dress :whew: The writers need to give me a scene to impregnate that sexy woman :noah:I assumed this episode was going to be the finale, but happy that we get another episode for the real grand finale t :smugdraper: The Arrow has been picking up a lot of steam since Roy saved Ollie from incarceration. :myman:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
like say season end ollie on the run from the league, season starts back up 5,6 years later or whatever

city turned to utter chaos and discord,

diggle is now a cop and moved up the ranks the only decent cop in the precinct
laurel is still the black canary and da, overwhelmed with crime
felicity married ray

poppa laurel who became mayor running on a platform to change the city for the good was killed and at the funeral ollie shows up first time he is seen in like 5 years

and were back.

Can have flashbacks with ollie on the run from the league of assasins taking him all over the world/ what happened in starling city when ollie was gone for the 5 years,seeing felicity crying and then getting married, diggle becoming a cop, laurel etc. etc.

DO ITTT!!!!!!!

They gotta do a better job with the flashbacks next season

This season's flashbacks were awful and seemed more like filler than anything

Really served no purpose at all

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah it was horrible, who cares about the little Asian kid dying it was just a waste.

They gotta do a better job with the flashbacks next season

This season's flashbacks were awful and seemed more like filler than anything

Really served no purpose at all

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
fake asss iron man :heh:

failure

Whenever I see Atom, I think of the of the ghetto Halloween Iron Man
ewEFyga.jpg

...Would lmao if he switched it with knockout gas or something given the dramatic tone of the scene

I'm reasonably sure that's what will happen.