Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Next weeks preview :wow:

MY NAME IS OLIVER QUEEN :shaq::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Yo you peep the bass in his voice? :banderas: Out alpha ing Ra's like that
:whoo:
The contrast made him sound like some nasally ass melvin:savagery::russ::wow:

I liked this episode... Just trying to figure out how they survive that disease shyt...

I get why dig is mad but nikka get over it, it was the long con... :heh:

RIP mashiro.... :mjcry: You didnt need to die with guilt on your sholders about ya kid man...
Lazarus pit:ld:
...Would lmao if he switched it with knockout gas or something given the dramatic tone of the scene

Last edited:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Yo you peep the base in his voice? :banderas: Out alpha ing Ra's like that
:whoo:

I was like oh fukk! :shaq: :fire::fire::fire: fukk Ra's :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:
The contrast made him sound like some nasally ass melvin:savagery::russ::wow:

Lazarus pit:ld:
...Would lmao if he switched it with knockout gas or something given the dramatic tone of the scene
Yep, those two are the only options I thought of when I saw it. It has to be one of them.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arrivederci, Arrow Team:duck: B-b-but Oliver Queen's still alive:troll: Malcolm's Heel Turn:banderas: Struggle Canary got her weight up:manny: Our Nig Dig tryin to catch a body like that:heh: Word to Daddy Mac:rip: Felcity's Wiggity Wack:wtb: Asian Fam:ninja1: went out like Kamikaze:sadcam: Lowkey, ATOM floated:leon: League of AssaHOLMES stay missing like Pacquiao:flabbynsick: Ra's yoked fine ass Nyssa:noah:, like he was gonna Bang her:shaq: Meanwhile, Thea and Jason:whoo: playing Dawson Creek:skip: Flash please hurry up:cape: and save Arrow from this struggle FUKKERY:childplease:

Last edited:
Daps
Extended promo:

Who's at 0:05 in the red hood with arrows? Thea?

omg

This is the first time I've been excited about Arrow this entire season

this episode looks like it's gonna top the episode where Ra's and Ollie had the sword duel

I'm legit excited about this, brehs :banderas:

so Arrow had a terrible season to end it with an awesome season finale like this? :patrice:

I mean, I'm glad it's ending on a good note... but I don't think I'll ever rewatch this season

Daps
Arrivederci, Arrow Team:duck: B-b-but Oliver Queen's still alive:troll: Malcolm's Heel Turn:banderas: Struggle Canary got her weight up:manny: Our Nig Dig tryin to catch a body like that:heh: Word to Daddy Mac:rip: Felcity's Wiggity Wack:wtb: Asian Fam:ninja1: went out like Kamikaze:sadcam: Lowkey, ATOM floated:leon: League of AssaHOLMES stay missing like Pacquiao:flabbynsick: Ra's yoked fine ass Nyssa:noah:, like he was gonna Bang her:shaq: Meanwhile, Thea and Jason:whoo: playing Dawson Creek:skip: Flash please hurry up:cape: and save Arrow from this struggle FUKKERY:childplease:

:laff:

dap + rep breh

Daps
alright brehs...

so I have a theory on why it seems that Arrow is taking Batman storylines

this came to me last night, and I was :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: at what this might mean

So in the Flash storyline, Eobard Thawne went back in time to kill Barry, and killed his mom.... then he bodysnatched the real Dr. Wells :wow:

he sped up the process of Barry becoming the Flash... even though it was gonna happen regardless, he wanted it to happen sooner... so he created the Flash, was it 7 or 8 yrs earlier than it was supposed to happen?

so everything changed

Flash isn't going through the normal process of learning his powers over time and gradually becoming faster

Dr. Wells/Thawne has pushed him to train super hard, to do in a year what it took him 5 years to do in the original timeline

so basically, the timeline is all messed up from what Wells/Thawne did

Have we ever considered the effect this had on Oliver Queen? the timeline mess-up probably affected him as well... especially since the real Dr. Wells was living in Starling City before Thawne murked him

It's the butterfly effect, brehs

who knows? maybe the real Dr. Wells knew somebody who knew somebody who knew Ollie and without the real Wells alive now, things changed drastically for Oliver Queen too

and guess who else the timeline shift may have affected?

BRUCE WAYNE the gawd

maybe Bruce is dead in this timeline? That would be a huge way for the writers to satisfy Batman fans that recognize that all they're doing is using Batman stories for Arrow

they could hint at it.... cause this is entirely plausible

maybe the reason Ra's is looking at Oliver to be his heir is because Batman doesn't exist in this timeline

there's so much the writers can do now that time travel/alternate reality thing has been introduced

that could be their way of separating the shows from the movies

the movies could be the regular timeline... and the shows could be the alternate timeline that was created when Thawne went back in time

brehs, the possibilities here are blowing my mind

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif