Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think he's starting a movie career, he's in San andreas with the rock

I won't rule out one last appearance in the finale tho

you are correct
he left the show to pursue a movie career

http://ca.eonline.com/news/648843/why-colton-haynes-left-arrow-plus-find-out-when-he-s-returning

But why did Haynes exit the show in the first place? Turns out the decision was made at the very beginning of his time on Arrow.

"When Colton came on board the show as recurring in season one, he had just come off of Teen Wolf, and he wasn't sure he wanted to do another series," Guggenheim said. "It was like, 'Come over to Arrow and play with us for a little bit and if it's working out for you then we can talk about making you like a regular.' We've taken this approach actually with other actors in the past before if they're not quite sure if they want to commit to a series or not."

He continued, "Colton did come on board and did have a good time and we made a two year deal with him. It wasn't like Susanna [Thompson, who played Moira] last year or Colin [Donnell, who played Tommy] the year before. We always knew we would have Colton for years two and three, so we started the year off with this end game in mind. We knew in large portion at the beginning of the year how we were going to pull it off."

All the Arrow showrunners are excited to see where Haynes' career takes him next...although hopefully, at some point, it takes him right back to Arrow.

"Certainly, I don't want to say we tried to convince him [to stay] and he turned us down," Guggenheim said. "He's got a big movie coming out, he's got a huge career ahead of him. For us, it was more of a conversation of how do we continue to go forward. There's a reason why we didn't kill off Roy. We want Roy Harper and Arsenal to remain in this universe that we're creating and Colton was completely game for that."

That only means good things for all Arsenal fans.

"I can't make an announcement and promise in episodes 4, 5, and 6 of season four he'll be on Arrow, but the relationship is still there and his desire to continue to play the character is still there and those are the two things you need [for him to return in the future]," Guggenheim said.

That sounds pretty optimistic to us!

he may still come back

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Good:
Katana and Maseo's fight
Ras being an awful father
Merlyn being a backstabbing dikk
Diggle going berserker on small time gang members
Ray's goofy ass doing kamikaze dives through planes that he thinks are full of deadly toxins (I don't know how anyone can dislike this character; he is just the right amount of goofy)
Amazingly I wasn't bothered by Roy and Thea
Nyssa trying to shank Oliver in the middle of their wedding ceremony
Flash in the preview for next week!

The Bad:
All things Felicity especially that derp face she makes when she's struggle to do dramatic scenes
Them flashbacks still suck

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm confused a bit on how Ollie is gonna get out and help Barry. I'm glad they at least used Felicty for something and she wasn't just out there cause she's one of the main stars of the show.

I liked the uneasy alliance between merlyn and the crew, but now he'll be lucky if Ollie doesn't shoot him on site after they get out of this.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Wolverine

4505736-9768538773-wolve.gif

3796978-9903366699-Yukio.gif

:ohhh::pachaha::blessed:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Only issue is, rogue air is the next episode with Oliver turning up to fight wells. Yet a day later it's the arrow finale. So next weeks flash episode, airing before arrow, will be later in the timeline? :francis:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Only issue is, rogue air is the next episode with Oliver turning up to fight wells. Yet a day later it's the arrow finale. So next weeks flash episode, airing before arrow, will be later in the timeline? :francis:

Flash probably ran him between places, that's why he shows up in the Arrow finale :manny: