Daps
Reppin
jerz
Great episode:ehh:
-ollie finally embracing the :demonic:
Side we saw glances of ib the first episode
- diggle low key held down this episode:obama:
Getting rid of roy seemed to make the arrow team stronger:krs:
Ollie back to being hoh again. Smashed felicity and threw her to the bushes :salute:than ready to stab up nyssa but raw al goul had other plans :shaq:
Ollie mustve been wanting to smash nyssa since she came on the scene making out with sara :whew:
At least i was :noah:
Although a 3 some with laurel and nyssa would be fun too. Especially if they bring the milkshake and fries :ahh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Theses china flashbacks finally getting to the point.
Was getting annoyed cause there was no parallel to what was happening in present time.
Those chinese flashbacks ruined the season for me. I used to love the flashbacks, especially during the first season. I thought they did a great job in showing how ollie became the arrow. This chinese flashback, it doesnt show his development, 2 characters that are ok, but not game changers. I thought it would be more about him interacting with amanda waller/argus

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I've been skipping these Chinese flashbacks for a while :heh:

What was the point?
the poison
the china flashbacks were about the poison
the league is about to use it on starling city............. like in batman begins :francis:

shyt i just realized that
:beli:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
well he already said how his son died in his arms so were gonna see that shyt pretty much :yeshrug:

question is how does this lead too him on flash crossover helping him take out reverse flash is what i wanna know tho :lupe:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been skipping these Chinese flashbacks for a while :heh:

What was the point?

His relationship with Maseo and the parallel to that with his current situation. It gives you insight of him going into a darker side where killing is the only option to now he's the villain. This entire season been about Oliver Queen in an identity crisis in both the past and present. It doesn't make it as quite apparent in the past as it is with the present but it's there. You can tell he's DEFINITELY not the same person from when he 1st made it to the island, BUT not yet the Arrow that he'll end up becoming too.