TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched this episode, Oliver really appears to have gone over to the dark side :dwillhuh:

With 2 episodes left, I see him snapping out of it before the season ends. Asian dude isn't going to like Ras using the same chemicals that killed his son. I thought they gave lil dude the vaccine before they went after the Army guys.

Nyssa is :noah:. No wonder Laurel was ready to switch teams in order to taste some of her milkshake. She's still :flabbynsick:as a fighter though.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Those chinese flashbacks ruined the season for me. I used to love the flashbacks, especially during the first season. I thought they did a great job in showing how ollie became the arrow. This chinese flashback, it doesnt show his development, 2 characters that are ok, but not game changers. I thought it would be more about him interacting with amanda waller/argus
or should have shown him furthering his training at least i remember saying at the end of last season when did the hong kong tease they should've put Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva on the show

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those chinese flashbacks ruined the season for me. I used to love the flashbacks, especially during the first season. I thought they did a great job in showing how ollie became the arrow. This chinese flashback, it doesnt show his development, 2 characters that are ok, but not game changers. I thought it would be more about him interacting with amanda waller/argus

The actress was busy so that's why her appearances were minimal. :mjcry:

Mtv you say? ? He'll be back when thst shyt gets cancelled

They ordered 10 episodes or something. Probably wont get a second season.

hate to say it but pocahontas (katrina) shytting on her too :mjpls:

:demonic:

Last edited: