ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you have to wonder what memebers they're going to have i think we all know who's going to be the leader tho

shyt is gonna be involved with the flash, remember the metahuman with laser eyes. I believe hive is gonna employ supper powered agents, I think that's what Ra's was referring to last night. :banderas:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
all i recall from this episode was this
AR309b-0090b-17b73.jpg

she so fukking sexy fukk what u heard :noah:

and ollie and raw serving notice to everybody else :banderas:

when she had them leggings on in the cave....nikka....:wow:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Bout damn time arrow got bak to its raw and piff roots, I :salute: the writers for this ep and for making my main cac Ollie that cutthroat mufukka again :smugbiden:...dude came in the city and just ran shyt :jawalrus: giving diggle them beats and taking arrows to the forearm like it ain't nuthin :wow:....and now my dude got the baddest bish on the show as his woman :ohlawd: and he gonna get that puss raw cuz u know Ra's want a blood heir too :noah: dat boy Ollie straight winning!!! No more dealing with cry baby ass felicity (does this bytch ever get tired of crying :scust:)....now he got him a bad bish who can scrap and can most likely take a mean pounding in the bedroom :sweetlawd: Ollie da gawd bak :blessed:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I swing my swords they all choppable:whew: Drop dead gorgeous assassin:ohlawd: that's a badass souljah to the death of her:wow: Katrina Law makes the cypher complete:ahh: Laurel teaching the fries-in-the-milkshake-dip:feedme: Is Apple-Face warming up to US:jawalrus: Struggle Canary's Cry still needs work tho:manny: 'No Glocks on the Table':krs: Dig-L PAWG's bout that life:banderas: How many times she :bustback: to save that nikka:heh: Their LiL Nugget AWLL up in the cameras:lolbron: Still waiting on Felicity's Chill Mode:camby: Heir to the Demon:whoo: come back to Starling:leostare:and treat his loved ones like Baby did Weezy:huhldup: Speedy with the corner shot:gladbron: Malcolm got Thea on point:youngsabo: Now, Asian Fam:ninja1: flashback is Outbreak:dahell: Altho, I'm glad he spared his fine-ass-babygirl:noah: Ra's in the cut's no longer a scary sight:ehh: Arrow and Daughter of the Demon in Holy Matrimony:mjlol: The real FUKKERY's Oli acting like smashing Nyssa isn't vanglorious:steviej:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Sorry but wtf is Felicity gonna do? At most she is a liability out there on the feild. Laurel.Malcom,Dig and Katana are gonna have to keep one eye on her and one eye on themselves. Have her in front of a computer coordinating shyt.
Throw a laptop at one or something :russ: