Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

What is it about Laurel that makes her so damn hated...broad is hated by just about every damn Arrow fan around...

Is it the way the character is written, the actress, or both? :patrice:

I legit get a little annoyed whenever she is onscreen.

Yeah. Olliver aint trying to hear felicity, she got tired of his shyt, she's fukking the next nikka... :francis: I mean Barry could have had a piece but he was still stuck on Iris...:wow:

He living that PAAG lifestyle now tho ..atleast he attemping to throw IRIS in the bushes...:myman:

@Emperor_ReinScarf

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get it. Thea was worse than Laurel ever was. Both are okay now though.

two swords like gannicus

And Spartacus himself

spart.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I used to Stan laurl now she bugs me.

:mjlol:

What is it about Laurel that makes her so damn hated...broad is hated by just about every damn Arrow fan around...

Is it the way the character is written, the actress, or both? :patrice:

I legit get a little annoyed whenever she is onscreen.

He living that PAAG lifestyle now tho ..atleast he attemping to throw IRIS in the bushes...:myman:

@Emperor_ReinScarf

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
WTF!?:dead: I definitely wasn't expecting Ra's to have Ollie take his place!? Definitely threw me off guard there. As for the episode itself, very interesting. I didn't expect Thea to come out and tell every damn body that she killed Sara. On top of her offering her own father to the League of Assassins. What has me curious is Meryln's fate. I think Oliver will ask Ra's to let him go as a condition of him being the next Ra's. As for the Palmer/Felicity situation: Felicity is all over the place!! Lol! First the Arrow, then the Flash, now the Atom!!:dead: Haha. I liked the final product of Ray's suit. I can't wait to see him in action going against the bad guys and eventually teaming up with Team Arrow.

Overall, I came away a bit surprised as I was expecting another duel between Ra's and Oliver but that wasn't to be. Now I'm definitely curious to see where this may lead.

Side Note: Although Ra's Al Ghul has had little screen time this season, when he's actually on, his aura is definitely bad a$$. I'm just hoping that they do more with this character as he's such an awesome villain.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
WTF!?:dead: I definitely wasn't expecting Ra's to have Ollie take his place!? Definitely threw me off guard there. As for the episode itself, very interesting. I didn't expect Thea to come out and tell every damn body that she killed Sara. On top of her offering her own father to the League of Assassins. What has me curious is Meryln's fate. I think Oliver will ask Ra's to let him go as a condition of him being the next Ra's. As for the Palmer/Felicity situation: Felicity is all over the place!! Lol! First the Arrow, then the Flash, now the Atom!!:dead: Haha. I liked the final product of Ray's suit. I can't wait to see him in action going against the bad guys and eventually teaming up with Team Arrow.

Overall, I came away a bit surprised as I was expecting another duel between Ra's and Oliver but that wasn't to be. Now I'm definitely curious to see where this may lead.

Side Note: Although Ra's Al Ghul has had little screen time this season, when he's actually on, his aura is definitely bad a$$. I'm just hoping that they do more with this character as he's such an awesome villain.
Ra's presence is:blessed: :wow:status when he's on screen

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm just now realizing but...damn, Oliver's love life sucks! Lol! He's taken so many L's in that department this season. Dude practically risking his life to save the people he cares about yet he's getting sh!tted on by his former flames. Lol! I do want to see him be with Nyssa for a bit as she seems to understand him really well. I wonder if we will see her sister in the future...

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Another thing that surprised me this episode was how Nyssa handled Merlyn pretty easily. I wasn't expecting him go down like that so quickly. Granted, she's trained with League of Assassins and her father. I thought it would be more of a fight.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I wonder if that dude with him mouth stitched up was murmur from the flash?
Episode 16 Description

DC COMICS’ VILLAIN MURMUR SWEEPS INTO STARLING CITY — Still weighed down by his last meeting with Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable), Oliver (Stephen Amell) returns home to find a new villain and his crew have started terrorizing Starling City – Michael Amar AKA Murmur (guest star Adrian Glynn McMorran), a man whose mouth has been sewn shut. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) bond over their issues with their fathers and Nyssa make Laurel an offer. Thea (Willa Holland) is forced to come to terms with her father after Oliver brings Malcom (John Barrowman) to the loft to recover, and Lance (Paul Blackthorne) shuts out both Laurel and the Arrow. Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Brian Ford Sullivan (#316).

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Episode 16 Description

DC COMICS’ VILLAIN MURMUR SWEEPS INTO STARLING CITY — Still weighed down by his last meeting with Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable), Oliver (Stephen Amell) returns home to find a new villain and his crew have started terrorizing Starling City – Michael Amar AKA Murmur (guest star Adrian Glynn McMorran), a man whose mouth has been sewn shut. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) bond over their issues with their fathers and Nyssa make Laurel an offer. Thea (Willa Holland) is forced to come to terms with her father after Oliver brings Malcom (John Barrowman) to the loft to recover, and Lance (Paul Blackthorne) shuts out both Laurel and the Arrow. Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Brian Ford Sullivan (#316).
knew it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Another thing that surprised me this episode was how Nyssa handled Merlyn pretty easily. I wasn't expecting him go down like that so quickly. Granted, she's trained with League of Assassins and her father. I thought it would be more of a fight.

She was training for years since she was a child... of course she would be a bit better than him...:why: