EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Roy as a main villain...no bueno! That would be a serious downgrade for the series. I just searched wikipedia for all the main villains that are in the Green Arrow comic books. There aren't really a lot of main villains. Most of them we've seen so far. I just don't see Oliver's sidekick carrying a whole season. I really think that Ra's may actually die. Otherwise, he will just keep coming for Oliver, Team Arrow, and Merlyn. The real question is, whom will be sacrificed for Ra's death. But damn, I don't want Ra's to die though. Hmm...
honestly i think the villain or villains next season is going to be HIVE

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rahs about to kill Thea, Roy jumps in and gets his arm chopped off :smugasian:

Malcolm gets the last little bit of strength on some vegeta attacking cell after he killed trunks , only for rahs to kill Malcolm. His last words I love you Thea.

This distracts rahs and oliver comes from behind with a sword through his stomach

He embraces Thea and they leave

Season ends with Nyssa dragging rhas to the lazurs pit

:manny:

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Rahs about to kill Thea, Roy jumps in and gets his arm chopped off :smugasian:

Malcolm gets the last little bit of strength on some vegeta attacking cell after he killed trunks , only for rahs to kill Malcolm. His last words I love you Thea.

This distracts rahs and oliver comes from behind with a sword through his stomach

He embraces Thea and they leave

Season ends with Nyssa dragging rhas to the lazurs pit

:manny:

Sounds about right

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got a question if waller had China white in the past how the fukk she escape in the first place? Also anyone notices how the the Chinese saying is the same in English. But they pronounced it chin-na-way

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Slade Season was antiCLIMAacTic:ehh: Locked up made The GAWD:flabbynsick: Thea got a few blows and shot off him:usure: And, he's still cryin' over Shado:francis: The Island was suppose to awaken Oli's BEASTMode:lupe:, yet he's still off his Season One Killa' shyt:stopitslime: DT.Lance:drunk: spewed That ETHER to LaureL:banderas: Apple-Face poured out his 40 by Sarah's:rip: headstone:to: Amanda got GI's commandeering for her:whew: That BLACKEXCELLENCE Power:salute: Merlyn stepped out his shadow:leostare:, only for his daughter to leave him in the dark:ufdup: How come Mama Queen:whoo: can't get a Flashback appearance like Tommy:ld:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thea Queen has become the Skylar White of this show.

She needs to die...quickly.

Felicity needs to get checked too.
Thea is getting that 2008 Jack Swagger push right now. From development to world title in 6 months.
I am going to need them to move Felicity to The Flash full-time because I am about as over the character on Arrow as I can possibly be.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
filler

arrow writers are getting lazy
go back to the bread and butter of a criminal per episode
or spend the episode building up rhas

this is just like dbz when we were waiting on vegeta and nappa :beli:

Monster of the week episodes is the reason this shows trash now. nikkas really got me heated right bout now with these trash storylines.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Monster of the week episodes is the reason this shows trash now. nikkas really got me heated right bout now with these trash storylines.
i don't get how this show has so many supporters and fans. Only people who should love this show is kids bc its who its trying to attract imo

the acting for a america major studio TV show is just embarrassing as fukk. so many cringe scenes in this too btw

show needs to end and never come back

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i don't get how this show has so many supporters and fans. Only people who should love this show is kids bc its who its trying to attract imo

the acting for a america major studio TV show is just embarrassing as fukk. so many cringe scenes in this too btw

show needs to end and never come back

First 2 seasons was fire. It was my just my niggy Diggle and Oliver with some help from Felicity. Main story line moved every week, Oliver catching body after body :blessed:

Season 2 was fire too, Slade turned it up to a 100,000 he was like the joker in TDK with his plans after plans.

Now they got a top 3 villain in comic book history and we've seen him for a total of like 6 minutes and its been like 14 episodes :dwillhuh:

They just don't know when to drop characters. Thea and Laurel fukking suck, but female characters usually suck cause its unrealistic. Felicity was realistic, but now shes just annoying as shyt. Roy can leave for 3 episodes and we wont notice. Diggle is a fukkign secretary now. THIS MAN WAS A fukkING SPECIAL FORCES SOLDIER :damn: