flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: @ Crixus getting worked by Thea...

And what valuable lesson for defeating Ras did they learn on the island? Wtf was the point of this episode?:what:
He wasn't really getting worked by Thea technically but yeah. Slade is looking a bit :flabbynsick:

He needs to do something productive, like join the squad. Staying alone in a cell is making his already lack of sanity worse.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:stopitslime: @ Crixus getting worked by Thea...

And what valuable lesson for defeating Ras did they learn on the island? Wtf was the point of this episode?:what:

filler

arrow writers are getting lazy
go back to the bread and butter of a criminal per episode
or spend the episode building up rhas

this is just like dbz when we were waiting on vegeta and nappa :beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Episode was awesome.... Slade came back... Thea knows everything now... Handing out that ether to Malcom... Sara and her father had a falling out... :mjcry: that was sad.... Who's the general, must have been wallers superior she mentioned. Also we got to see diggle's brother, What could he have done to get killed by H.I.V.E. and will we see them on the show???

Also there's a thing i captured from tonights show the camera zoomed out on a woman in the shadows what the fukk was that????

B-LMHKyCUAAtC97.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Episode was awesome.... Slade came back... Thea knows everything now... Handing out that ether to Malcom... Sara and her father had a falling out... :mjcry: that was sad.... Who's the general, must have been wallers superior she mentioned. Also we got to see diggle's brother, What could he have done to get killed by H.I.V.E. and will we see them on the show???

Also there's a thing i captured from tonights show the camera zoomed out on a woman in the shadows what the fukk was that????

B-LMHKyCUAAtC97.jpg

should spend the flashbacks on diggle

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Good episode. I can see how some people were let down by it. As usual, I always like when Slade is on the scene. I think that he was a bit rusty fighting since he's been in the ARGUS prison for a minute. I do wonder if he's staying there voluntarily as a man of his skill, he could easily get out of that prison. Something tells me he's waiting on something...or someone. I don't think the trip to island was a complete waste as Thea finally learns the awful truth, which strengthens her resolve to go against Ra's.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little worried about how this second battle between Ra's and Ollie will turn out. I mean, he really hasn't gained any significant insight which would make us believe that he could take down Ra's, let alone kill him. I wonder what will be the end game here for Ra's as he's too big of a villian to be tossed aside.