Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just to add, the last scene between Thea and Merlyn was amazing. You could feel the tension in the air! The look on Merlyn's face after Thea finished yelling at him was priceless! His lip was quivering and everything. I'm thoroughly convinced that if he didn't need Ollie to fight Ra's, he would've tried to kill Ollie on the spot.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Just to add, the last scene between Thea and Merlyn was amazing. You could feel the tension in the air! The look on Merlyn's face after Thea finished yelling at him was priceless! His lip was quivering and everything. I'm thoroughly convinced that if he didn't need Ollie to fight Ra's, he would've tried to kill Ollie on the spot.

I doubt Merlyn survives this season and I think he will go out on a positive note, saving Thea

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
Hmm....that does seem fitting. Especially after what took place. That he would make the ultimate sacrifice to save his daughter.

I've been rewatching the entire series, I'm over halfway thru the second season

It's crazy they are trying to give Merlyn a redemption story after all that he's done but I do think that's the direction they are going in with him

I'm interested to see where they go in terms of storyline next season after Ras Al Ghul

I think that Roy Harper heel turn is coming but I don't know how they'd do it without killing off Thea

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I've been rewatching the entire series, I'm over halfway thru the second season

It's crazy they are trying to give Merlyn a redemption story after all that he's done but I do think that's the direction they are going in with him

I'm interested to see where they go in terms of storyline next season after Ras Al Ghul

I think that Roy Harper heel turn is coming but I don't know how they'd do it without killing off Thea

Yeah, that is the big question: Whom is going to be the next major villain? You definitely can't downgrade as you have Ra's Al Ghul this season, so I'm wanting to see how the Arrow creators will top this. As for the Roy Harper heel turn, I haven't noticed any real signs of him doing that. I mean, he's had his moments with Ollie, but they've been resolved. I think maybe he could branch out and form his own team since he's learned plenty from Ollie.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, that is the big question: Whom is going to be the next major villain? You definitely can't downgrade as you have Ra's Al Ghul this season, so I'm wanting to see how the Arrow creators will top this. As for the Roy Harper heel turn, I haven't noticed any real signs of him doing that. I mean, he's had his moments with Ollie, but they've been resolved. I think maybe he could branch out and form his own team since he's learned plenty from Ollie.

The only thing I can think of to set him off is Thea getting killed and I don't anticipate that happening anytime soon

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The only thing I can think of to set him off is Thea getting killed and I don't anticipate that happening anytime soon

I wonder though...could that be the sacrifice that Oliver will have to deal with. Beating Ra's at the price of losing his sister. Then I can see Roy blaming Oliver for Thea's death which sends him down a path of hatred for him.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
I wonder though...could that be the sacrifice that Oliver will have to deal with. Beating Ra's at the price of losing his sister. Then I can see Roy blaming Oliver for Thea's death which sends him down a path of hatred for him.

Thea dying is the only thing that could set Roy off on a heel turn... But I don't know if he has the acting chops to be able to at the role convincly, especially as a main villain for an entire season

No idea where this show goes after this season and which villain they could bring in that could top deathstroke or ras al Ghul

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Thea dying is the only thing that could set Roy off on a heel turn... But I don't know if he has the acting chops to be able to at the role convincly, especially as a main villain for an entire season

No idea where this show goes after this season and which villain they could bring in that could top deathstroke or ras al Ghul

Roy as a main villain...no bueno! That would be a serious downgrade for the series. I just searched wikipedia for all the main villains that are in the Green Arrow comic books. There aren't really a lot of main villains. Most of them we've seen so far. I just don't see Oliver's sidekick carrying a whole season. I really think that Ra's may actually die. Otherwise, he will just keep coming for Oliver, Team Arrow, and Merlyn. The real question is, whom will be sacrificed for Ra's death. But damn, I don't want Ra's to die though. Hmm...

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_njzzq5zhP51u4cfmfo1_500.gif

He's baaaaaaaaaack :noah: :takedat: :steviej:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

Ras has been a weak villain at this point. Even merlyn was better than ras at this point during the first season. I cant imagine roy as a villain, since hes no where near ollies level. I think thea might be better than this guy:russ:
I think its too early to guess who the villain for next season will be, since i think they're still trying to figure out what to do this year

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
think ima throw this show in the bushes. Acting is pretty awful and the story line is too generic and predictable. Its a little kids show

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It is always good to see Crixus again...I know it won't happen because of the movie but a Suicide Squad spin-off with Diggle, Deathstroke, Waller and a couple others would be great.

Malcolm Merlyn is just awesome and it is looking like he might not make it out of this season alive. Gonna hate to see him go because John Barrowman is killing it in this role.

Liked all of the little easter eggs in the flashback and though that most of them were pretty seamless except for one: that Felicity scene in his mom's office was so forced and was yet another instance of this show bending over for the "Olicity" fandom despite that being the main issue with the slight drop in quality of this show in terms of storytelling.

And now we got Beastmaster shot calling and lying to Oliver's face. he know damn well he aint letting him go after a quick debrief.