Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched this and thought they handled Team Arrow dealing with the apparent death of Oliver well. Felicity being all :sadcam:most of the episode was well acted and Diggle finally got another episode where he got to get some shine and actually had a good amount of lines :ehh:. Roy is still the weak link in terms of acting and character, he's another person to help fight crime though :yeshrug:. The scene where he was running through the beam while getting shot at was well done, and even the flashback had good action and tied in nicely with current events. Black Canary about to step up now too.

Not sure what Malcolm is planning or how dude got to snow mountain so quick :patrice:. I know he is rich and could take a private jet but still :skip:

I didn't think the mountain was that far away. From what I gathered it was more of a trip for the league than Ollie. I figured it would be less than 5 hours from star city. Sorta like New Yorkers going to Maine to ski

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I didn't think the mountain was that far away. From what I gathered it was more of a trip for the league than Ollie. I figured it would be less than 5 hours from star city. Sorta like New Yorkers going to Maine to ski
It was a remote location

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
oliver restored to strength, probably training rapidly learning new moves, coming back like vegeta after he popped that sensu bean and sonned zarbon

just give me a scene of dig l, roy, felicity, laurel, all lying down bloodied and beaten looks like all hope is lost, about to accept their fate of death, tears streaming down their face they tried and failed and then a arrow appears out of nowhere :krs:

That will be a total mark out moment

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
unsticky banshee? :wtf: not with gamorra and empire still stickied :camby:
Gomorra being stickied is just :dwillhuh: to me. I get dudes trying to put the Coli fam onto new and different stuff but it is not catching on at all.
And as much as I personally love Banshee myself, that thread is doing Agents of SHIELD numbers.
Empire is actually sticky worthy based on the response the thread is getting though.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
YKINUnW.gif

Roy like Fukk gravity

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Laurel looks better than Sara as the Canary

Show needs more Waller:takedat:

A LOT more breh. Can we lust over some chocolate on the show for once

Her voice :ohlawd:
The actress is busy with other projects which is why I'm assuming we've only gotten Waller in small doses. Also can we get some better lighting? I can barely see anything. :skip:

2mTLNuj.jpg

She won't be bedwenching either :win:

All she care about is the mission at hand :wow:

You may not like this new TV show she's going to be on than :deadmanny:

tumblr_nhxl15qc7K1tyxw0wo2_1280.png

tumblr_nhxl15qc7K1tyxw0wo3_1280.png

:lolbron:

Last edited: