ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Long time lurker(season 1) first time poster to the Arrow thread(I think)

That Brick dude is a meta human so Diggle getting sonned ain't that bad.

Here's the character fighting Red Arrow on Young Justice.

OH THAT'S RIGHT IN THE COMICS BRICK WAS A METAHUMAN!!!!???!!? :ohhh: THAT'S WHY THE BULLET DIDNT HURT HIS ASS... DIGGLE DIDNT KNOW...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Episode 13 Description

VERTIGO (GUEST STAR PETER STORMARE) RETURNS AND PITS CANARY AGAINST BLACK CANARY — Oliver (Stephen Amell) is thrown by the changes within Team Arrow. He’s used to calling the shots but sees that the team has evolved in his absence and tensions quickly escalate in the lair. Oliver is furious that Laurel (Katie Cassidy) has been going out as the Black Canary and tells her to stop risking her life, but when Vertigo (guest star Peter Stormare) hits the streets again, Laurel goes against Oliver’s wishes and tracks down Vertigo who hits her with a full dose of the drug. Laurel’s biggest fears revolve around her sister Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) so the Vertigo causes her to hallucinate an epic fight between Canary and Black Canary. Meanwhile, Chase (guest star Austin Butler) surprises Thea (Willa Holland), and Roy (Colton Haynes) warns Thea to stay away from Malcolm (John Barrowman)

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
didn't know arrow was on that metahuman stuff. thought that's what was suppose to separate them from the flash ... the tone of the crossover episodes e.g., diggL's reaction to flash's speed.
:ohhh:
I feed stupid for not considering that.
don't, apparently you were right. he's a metahuman.

"Well this is Daniel Brickwell, who in the comics is a metahuman with invulnerability."

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:takedat:
B75Q5nRIAAA1kJD.png
:noah:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
So they really gonna rock with this ancient asian secrets mumbo jumbo just to not introduce the lazarus pits? My man was stabbed in the chest and fell at least 10 stories.

Yeah. I think the reason that this was done was to shake things up a bit. The Lazarus Pits angle was too predictable. I am curious to see what type of technique was used to bring Oliver back to life.:ohhh:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Damn...I'm wondering what will happen once Ra's aul ghul finds out that Oliver is alive.:ohhh: I can not wait for him to find out which would probably lead us to another epic clash between the two.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn...I'm wondering what will happen once Ra's aul ghul finds out that Oliver is alive.:ohhh: I can not wait for him to find out which would probably lead us to another epic clash between the two.

Ra's is gonna be pissed.... :lolbron: next time aim for the heart....:sas1:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched this and thought they handled Team Arrow dealing with the apparent death of Oliver well. Felicity being all :sadcam:most of the episode was well acted and Diggle finally got another episode where he got to get some shine and actually had a good amount of lines :ehh:. Roy is still the weak link in terms of acting and character, he's another person to help fight crime though :yeshrug:. The scene where he was running through the beam while getting shot at was well done, and even the flashback had good action and tied in nicely with current events. Black Canary about to step up now too.

Not sure what Malcolm is planning or how dude got to snow mountain so quick :patrice:. I know he is rich and could take a private jet but still :skip: