gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, yea, yea... Ollie is dead and will be resurrected by the Lazarus Pit, but the actual questions are when and by who? Maseo would be the obvious prediction being that he was Ollie's former colleague, but then again what would be his reason to risk HIS OWN life by betraying Ra's to sneak Ollie into the temple and in the Lazarus Pit? My suspicion would be that Ra's would agree for Ollie to be resurrected in honor of his sacrifice knowing Ollie wasn't really the one that killed Sara. Maseo DID hinted right before the fight that the fight could be Ollie's opportunity for Ra's to show mercy. Ra's even before killing him stated that Ollie fought honorable and his death would be a noble one. So, it is quite possible for Ra's to okay Ollie to be resurrected and the blood debt be served. That said, if they're going to be true to the comic books which they been this season, whenever someone leaves the Lazarus Pit, they'll lose part of their own humanity. Therefore, Ollie once resurrected is back to square one, like SEASON ONE Oliver Queen, with the killing and the no fukks given vigilantism.

This, speaking of vigilantism, brings up Laurel. We all know in due time she will eventually become Black Canary. But this is where the conundrum comes into play. She confided and confessed to Thea about Sara. She ALSO got the cosign and a promised her own mom to make whomever that killed Sara pay. All it would take is for Laurel to stop by the "Arrow Cave" and find out what happened and that Thea was the one that actually killed Sara. Once that news breaks, SHE WOULD STOP AT NOTHING to go after her, especially with Oliver being presumed dead. What makes it more interesting, however, is I think THAT will be the time she'll officially dawn the costume, BUT Thea, who is technically more SKILLED than Laurel at that point will drop them thangs on her. Not entirely sure, but I predict a battle between those two.

This would bring of Thea. I genuinely believe her in a state of shock when she learned that Sara was killed. I am positive that she has no memory of it and she was drugged and brainwashed the same way China White did to that one mole in the flashbacks. That said, it would have to be someone from the Arrow team (I am putting my bets on Roy) who will show her the truth and she'll get horrified that her father, Merlyn, played her.

It is interesting about China White. We WILL eventually play a MAJOR part in the present because she ALWAYS been out there since season one and was even partners with Bronze Tiger. I dunno if she killed Katana OR just holding her hostage in the flashbacks. We DO know that something tragic has happened to which left Maseo with nothing, so it is possible to assume that Katana does eventually or presumably kills Katana and his son OR Katana would come up missing and presumed dead and SHE comes back in the present day as well. Either way, it is definitely going to come to collision in the present day that Maseo and China White WILL meet up, at least that's my prediction.

And with speaking of flashbacks that will affect the present day, the OMEGA virus is the new MIRAKURU. I dunno who would end of having the OMEGA, we know that China White in the flashbacks has it and we know that ARGUS been haunting for this for its used for advanced weaponry. There's been subtle things in the present day that presume that somehow ARGUS achieve acquiring it and prepping for use it... OR ARGUS is still searching for it and a deal was made secretly for it to be used by currently unknown buyers (my suspicions is Merlyn). The Cortez Maltese episode circled around that rogue agent making that secret deal. I ALSO believe this will involve THE FLASH crossover, because there a connection with that deal AND the general that been hunting for META-HUMANS. I think this issue with the OMEGA will lead up to a double season finale that involves both THE FLASH and ARROW. I predict, which also was hinted, that ATOM (Ray Palmer) will don the suit to be Arrow's ally to stop this from happening & FIRESTORM is going to be Flash's ally on that show.

Lastly, TEAM ARROW. I think with Ollie gone the team will be in total disarray. I think they'll still try to push forward in fighting crime but will be unsuccessful at it which would lead into conflict as to who would be in charge. I think this will add MORE tension once Felicity adds Ray Palmer onto the team. I think the next few episodes after the break will be total chaos and uneasiness as to what they should do next.

I know this is SUPER LONG and my apologies, but this midseason finale gave us A LOT for me to chew on.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Did someone here say Lazarus pit?

pit-1x.png

1743442_10152397882166923_3740276288527289673_n.png

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Hmm...I was wondering if Laurel will ever find out that Thea is responsible for her sister's murder (albeit under the influence of hypnotic drugs). I'm curious to how this will be handled as this could be an interesting match up once Laurel gains more skills as the Black Canary.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Yea, yea, yea... Ollie is dead and will be resurrected by the Lazarus Pit, but the actual questions are when and by who? Maseo would be the obvious prediction being that he was Ollie's former colleague, but then again what would be his reason to risk HIS OWN life by betraying Ra's to sneak Ollie into the temple and in the Lazarus Pit? My suspicion would be that Ra's would agree for Ollie to be resurrected in honor of his sacrifice knowing Ollie wasn't really the one that killed Sara. Maseo DID hinted right before the fight that the fight could be Ollie's opportunity for Ra's to show mercy. Ra's even before killing him stated that Ollie fought honorable and his death would be a noble one. So, it is quite possible for Ra's to okay Ollie to be resurrected and the blood debt be served. That said, if they're going to be true to the comic books which they been this season, whenever someone leaves the Lazarus Pit, they'll lose part of their own humanity. Therefore, Ollie once resurrected is back to square one, like SEASON ONE Oliver Queen, with the killing and the no fukks given vigilantism.

Lastly, TEAM ARROW. I think with Ollie gone the team will be in total disarray. I think they'll still try to push forward in fighting crime but will be unsuccessful at it which would lead into conflict as to who would be in charge. I think this will add MORE tension once Felicity adds Ray Palmer onto the team. I think the next few episodes after the break will be total chaos and uneasiness as to what they should do next.

I know this is SUPER LONG and my apologies, but this midseason finale gave us A LOT for me to chew on.
Yeah this episode def laid the foundation for the rest of the season, and maybe into season 4.
I only know about the lazarus pit from batman, and i only saw ras al goul use it. Have there been times when others have used it. Cuz i thought that was only for him.
After looking at that preview i have a feeling its katana that saves ollie.
But these writers are the truth. They have no problem in sonning the main star and than using the rest of the season to try and build him up again.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This, speaking of vigilantism, brings up Laurel. We all know in due time she will eventually become Black Canary. But this is where the conundrum comes into play. She confided and confessed to Thea about Sara. She ALSO got the cosign and a promised her own mom to make whomever that killed Sara pay. All it would take is for Laurel to stop by the "Arrow Cave" and find out what happened and that Thea was the one that actually killed Sara. Once that news breaks, SHE WOULD STOP AT NOTHING to go after her, especially with Oliver being presumed dead. What makes it more interesting, however, is I think THAT will be the time she'll officially dawn the costume, BUT Thea, who is technically more SKILLED than Laurel at that point will drop them thangs on her. Not entirely sure, but I predict a battle between those two.

This would bring of Thea. I genuinely believe her in a state of shock when she learned that Sara was killed. I am positive that she has no memory of it and she was drugged and brainwashed the same way China White did to that one mole in the flashbacks. That said, it would have to be someone from the Arrow team (I am putting my bets on Roy) who will show her the truth and she'll get horrified that her father, Merlyn, played her.

It is interesting about China White. We WILL eventually play a MAJOR part in the present because she ALWAYS been out there since season one and was even partners with Bronze Tiger. I dunno if she killed Katana OR just holding her hostage in the flashbacks. We DO know that something tragic has happened to which left Maseo with nothing, so it is possible to assume that Katana does eventually or presumably kills Katana and his son OR Katana would come up missing and presumed dead and SHE comes back in the present day as well. Either way, it is definitely going to come to collision in the present day that Maseo and China White WILL meet up, at least that's my prediction.

And with speaking of flashbacks that will affect the present day, the OMEGA virus is the new MIRAKURU. I dunno who would end of having the OMEGA, we know that China White in the flashbacks has it and we know that ARGUS been haunting for this for its used for advanced weaponry. There's been subtle things in the present day that presume that somehow ARGUS achieve acquiring it and prepping for use it... OR ARGUS is still searching for it and a deal was made secretly for it to be used by currently unknown buyers (my suspicions is Merlyn). The Cortez Maltese episode circled around that rogue agent making that secret deal. I ALSO believe this will involve THE FLASH crossover, because there a connection with that deal AND the general that been hunting for META-HUMANS. I think this issue with the OMEGA will lead up to a double season finale that involves both THE FLASH and ARROW. I predict, which also was hinted, that ATOM (Ray Palmer) will don the suit to be Arrow's ally to stop this from happening & FIRESTORM is going to be Flash's ally on that show.

:salute:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:ohhh:The Lazarus Pit not only Heals you but it changes your Mental State Of Mind. Ollie may have a Dark Past already but this may be the Boiling Point. The Arrow may also become a more Efficient Fighter....Stronger.:wow::lupe:

The Outcome is Critical. :whew:

:mjpls:Arsenal watching those Star City Streets by himself now? We all know that Kid needs Guidance.:manny: