Master Roshi's Island
13.jpg

This just looks straight up ridiculous :russ:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
"These streets were mine long before you laid claim to them. This is still my city" :wow:
I have a feeling when its all said and done merlyn might become arrows biggest villain. Hes bodied him in every fight. Took one of his arrows to the chest and smiled:pachaha:
Has better weapons than ollie, def smarter than him, and gives 0 fukks over killing.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I have a feeling when its all said and done merlyn might become arrows biggest villain. Hes bodied him in every fight. Took one of his arrows to the chest and smiled:pachaha:
Has better weapons than ollie, def smarter than him, and gives 0 fukks over killing.

Plus the ether breh. Don't underestimate that ether

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
-Can somebody tell me why everybody had a costume in the last episode and Diggle had a ski-mask?? :patrice:

-I kinda like Laurel turning :demonic: She still need to eat more though

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Plus the ether breh. Don't underestimate that ether

He fukked Oliver's mom while she was still married and as well..:wow:

Not to mention Thea is on his side now,she has a purpose now in life and shyt,her only role model. You know damn well when she finds out Oliver is the Arrow she is gonna go through a period of "feeling betrayed" and shyt. :shaq2:

I also wonder if Merlyn is wanting the League to goto war with Ollie because that means bloodshed is coming to Starling City...I don't think Merlyn was satisfied enough with that earthquake.
:lupe:
y5nuhJz.png