gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roy didn't actually do it, its just a dream.

Not possible. Roy was already long cured of the mirakuru.

:camby:these slurs :wtb:

There's NOTHING that proven the serum that supposedly cure people of Mirakuru was meant to be permanent. Especially with the fact that with the Mirakuru has incredible healing powers that it could only be put down for of so long. 2nd of all, when Roy was in his rage of the Mirakuru last season, he personally COULD NOT REMEMBER the things he was doing. Even in the preview, he admitted that the dreams did not FEEL like dreams but MEMORIES suggesting that it was indeed HIM that killed Sara. The ONLY logical explanation is that he still got a bit of the Mirakuru in him. Also, lets not forget that the Mirakuru does play tricks with your mind.

We already HAD our "red herring" with Komodo. So, I doubt they're going that route again.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
decent filler ep :ehh: if that ending was real tho :lupe: that cac will have to become arsenal much sooner than expected if nyssa find out :mjpls:
roy_harper_5.jpg
oh and uhh wtf is up with thea brehs :dahell: bish went from that thin annoying sis to this petite riley reid clone :noah:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There's NOTHING that proven the serum that supposedly cure people of Mirakuru was meant to be permanent. Especially with the fact that with the Mirakuru has incredible healing powers that it could only be put down for of so long. 2nd of all, when Roy was in his rage of the Mirakuru last season, he personally COULD NOT REMEMBER the things he was doing. Even in the preview, he admitted that the dreams did not FEEL like dreams but MEMORIES suggesting that it was indeed HIM that killed Sara. The ONLY logical explanation is that he still got a bit of the Mirakuru in him. Also, lets not forget that the Mirakuru does play tricks with your mind.

We already HAD our "red herring" with Komodo. So, I doubt they're going that route again.

yep
i dont think the serum is permanent and I expect slade wilson to make a apperance in the last episode of this season

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm 3 minutes into this week's episode................

:takedat: Felicity's Phat Ass in dem Pajama pants brehs!!

:sadcam: I'm now disappointed as fukk that when her nudes leaked early last month, that we didn't get a pic of her backside.

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm 3 minutes into this week's episode................

:takedat: Felicity's Phat Ass in dem Pajama pants brehs!!

:sadcam: I'm now disappointed as fukk that when her nudes leaked a few months back, that we didn't get a pic of her backside.
what?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Its amazing I used to think the actress that played Thea was so ugly from the gossip girl days to arrow.

Then she cut her hair and she's like top 3 status now :noah:
:dahell: I thought she was smashable when played Marissa's young sister on "The O.C.".

:lupe: Although I never wanted to admit that to myself because she was jailbait back than, even though I was a senior in High School during the last season of "The O.C."