Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Every episode has been on point so far! Felicity looking good as ever!:wow::takedat: That twist at the end though, I think, is a definite misdirection I think. Still, I wonder if Roy may fess up to it if he keeps having those dreams although he's wasn't the one to kill Sara...or maybe he was?:ohhh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What was with that look Malcom was giving?

I'm assuming he's jealous? But why doe?

:dahell: at that ending.

So is Roy trippin' or did he actually kill Sara? I'm not sure what to think of this shyt...
5US.gif

If he did, shyt is gonna get wild.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
One of the reasons I love coming to this thread, I didn't think about the Miraku at all and the Roid Roy phase. At first I thought the LOS might have had some brainwashing methods used on Roy, but the Miraku would be a nice callback if Roy does indeed end up being the killer. Still like mentioned above, it most likely will end up being a red herring as it seems somewhat early in the game to reveal the killer. Sara's death really does seem to be shaping a lot of what happens this season.

The opening montage with the gang all training, then the cut to Felicity doing sit-ups was really well done. I thought this was a a great highlight episode for her and she really nailed the emotional beats. She's one of the better actors on the show and brings a lot to the core dynamic of the group. The hacker ex-boyfriend reveal was meh, but the real focus was on her and her mom.

Agree with whoever said the Ray Palmer scenes are weak right now. He's kinda falling into that Summer Glau position where they are setting him up for something bigger down the role, but right now he's not really popping.

Laura not telling her down I feel like will come back to bite her in the long road.

Yo, I love Felicity and I don't know if its just the shorter haircut but Thea is so :ohlawd: right now. That last scene with Ollie in the gif above with the tight shirt and the stomach showing
sweating-gif.gif

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im late and I just got through watching the latest episode(it was :ehh: for the most part) and all I can say is Roy got some splainin to do.:ufdup:

Oh and Gothlicity.:noah:

And mama Smoak:banderas:.

And Thea with the cut off shirt, I swear she's been jumping up the spots in this season so far.:whew:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mirakuru Roy FATALITY'd Black Canary:ohhh: Felicity and her Playboy Bunny Moms:steviej:, AWLL up in the cameras:takedat: Shocking her hackboy shutdown Starling:troll: Dig-L's nugget strapped to his chest:pachaha:, and his struggle ski-mask:mjlol: Arrow's sphere work's back on point:whew: Every week Laurel gets a promotion:dahell: Next, she'll be running the Supreme Court:comeon: The longer she waits to tell DT Lance the truth:to:, the worst his relapse will be:mjcry: Thea's bank account got more 0s than Olis:heh: Macolmn with the 'I don't like that shyt':stopitslime:, Rico glaze from Belly:patrice: All he needed was banana:birdman:, to make the cypher complete:umad:

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roy didn't actually do it, its just a dream.

One of the reasons I love coming to this thread, I didn't think about the Miraku at all and the Roid Roy phase. At first I thought the LOS might have had some brainwashing methods used on Roy, but the Miraku would be a nice callback if Roy does indeed end up being the killer. Still like mentioned above, it most likely will end up being a red herring as it seems somewhat early in the game to reveal the killer. Sara's death really does seem to be shaping a lot of what happens this season.

The opening montage with the gang all training, then the cut to Felicity doing sit-ups was really well done. I thought this was a a great highlight episode for her and she really nailed the emotional beats. She's one of the better actors on the show and brings a lot to the core dynamic of the group. The hacker ex-boyfriend reveal was meh, but the real focus was on her and her mom.

Not possible. Roy was already long cured of the mirakuru.

Like how this show got the Spartacus cast...

I finished season two and my dude Crixus put that work in...:salute:

Spartacus jumpoff Mira still looking fine as fukk and the wack Naevia to...:takedat:

I'm waiting for them to bring Gannicus and Saxa but I have no idea what DC characters they could play...

:camby:these slurs :wtb:

Last edited: