The Official "Archer" Thread

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
Cheryl is the best character on the show.

Those demonic/sadistic/crazy ass expressions she makes with her eyes sometimes...:russ:

And grown up Louise being just as nuts as her...:wtf:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yesterday's episode was straight laughs.

Mallory hit Ray with that fire talking about "Put another man's penis in it". Damn Mallory it's like that? Also her aloofness and overall not being phased at the bomb retrieval and sale being a hoax was too good.

Pam was over the top murdering the soy lobster meat. "Last one, stinky pinky swear" was great. She was giving Archer the business after she got the epinephrine shot to the neck. Apparently, you're supposed to put it in the thigh.

Ray is a fool for having Cyril calculate the numbers for the bonuses LOL. Also his "You're fierce" with the matching hand motions had me dying.

Dead @ Cecil getting shot just like Brett and Lana yolking him up by his ear.
Something about his hat was bugging me but I cannot place it. I was calling it the Jack Nicholson hat because of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

Cheryl (Carol, Carina, Cristal) took the cake. First, she was dressed like Velma.
uncaptioned_tobob_50d6200a18534.jpg
She had to solve the mystery of "her stupid brother" trying to set her up and take her half of the inheritance.

The fact that she heard the background music which presumably means that she's been hearing it since the show began anytime it was played around her was hilarious.

When she slapped Pam with the lobster leg.

That beautiful form she had when she shoulder tackled Cecil's girlfriend not giving a semblance of a damn whether or not she crashed the flight and everyone died. She also scored hella points for going full on Kratos on her by slamming her head on the control board while simultaneously telling her to land the helicopter after that magnificent ass whooping she laid on her.

Last but not least, bringing back the KING, Captain Hazel "Hank" Murphy from Sealab 2021. I was wondering why Cecil and his girl were wearing those blue jumpsuits.
sealab_2021_326_1280.jpg
Where is Quinn though? I hope he makes an appearance.

At first I was like, damn Captain Murphy isn't goofy like he usually is. Then I realized that he is off his rocker threatening to launch missiles on the US because of ocean pollution. I hope more of the Sealab cast makes an appearance even if they don't have any lines. Speaking of, they probably worked in a way for Archer to nail Debbie.
Debbie_by_pinkperfect.jpg
(Not Black Debbie because you know, she's not Black.) That finale is going to be too much. This season has been up and down for me. I'm still hype.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadrose: at Cheryl hearing the music that plays throughout the show.

Last year they had Bryan Cranston as the finale villain.

This year? :smugdraper:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
F. Fabergé;3807252 said:
Last but not least, bringing back the KING, Captain Hazel "Hank" Murphy from Sealab 2021. I was wondering why Cecil and his girl were wearing those blue jumpsuits.
sealab_2021_326_1280.jpg

:russ:OOHHHHH SHHHIIITTT! That's why he seemed familiar, goddamn brehs! Archer is a GOAT SHOW for references like this... just goddamn brehs!:laff:

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother
looking forward to the 2nd part tonight !!! on that note, anyone peep this on the archer FB page today ?

"See the Agents of ISIS and the masterminds behind Archer….LIVE!
Archer Live! NEW TOUR DATES go on sale Friday, April 12 at 10 am EST

June 21, 2013 - Nashville, TN
Ryman Auditorium
TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY, APRIL 12 AT 10:00 AM CST
Tickets at:
Ryman.com

June 22, 2013 - Grand Prairie, TX
Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
Tickets at:
Archer Live! tickets in Grand Prairie at Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie on SAT, Jun 22, 2013 "

544956_570518356300363_675130594_n.jpg
wonder how thats gonna work lol :ohhh::gladbron:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
looking forward to the 2nd part tonight !!! on that note, anyone peep this on the archer FB page today ?

"See the Agents of ISIS and the masterminds behind Archer….LIVE!
Archer Live! NEW TOUR DATES go on sale Friday, April 12 at 10 am EST

June 21, 2013 - Nashville, TN
Ryman Auditorium
Tickets at:
Ryman.com

June 22, 2013 - Grand Prairie, TX
Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
Tickets at:
Archer Live! tickets in Grand Prairie at Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie on SAT, Jun 22, 2013 "

544956_570518356300363_675130594_n.jpg
wonder how thats gonna work lol :ohhh::gladbron:

Pretty much all the voice actors can play themselves in some type of live action scenario... except for Jon H. Benjamin who looks NOTHING like Archer but that what makes the fukkery so great, you'll be like :mindblown: but when he starts talking Archer-like you'll be like :wow:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
LOL @ them all assuming Lana can't swim.

LOL @ Kegur modifying all the guns while high as hell on coke.

Keiger was low key this season but still found ways to be a scene stealer.

I am :deadrose: at how Archer keep fukking Ray over.

Cyril was on his :demonic: skeez with that "That nikka dead stop tryin'"

Now with Lana's situation this means next season Mallory has no choice but to make Pam a field agent... the fukkery brehs :blessed:

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
Cyril was on his :demonic: skeez with that "That nikka dead stop tryin'"

Now with Lana's situation this means next season Mallory has no choice but to make Pam a field agent... the fukkery brehs :blessed:

Cyril and Ray are gonna plot to kill Archer sometime in this show!

Speaking of Lana, Cyril tossed her in the bushes REAL quick.

See how he shoved her out the way when they opened the hatch, like "move bytch" :stopitslime::scusthov::birdman:?

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The episode was good but after watching it twice, good isn't good enough. I was hype off the Sealab references but most of the episode was just a set up for the next season. There were some good jokes here and there but many of them were jokes that they have been doing all series.

I'm going to try and name all the Sealab references:

Captain Murphy's wrench
Him beating the console to pieces with said wrench
"Make a wish" (I think.)
Archer "boop"ing people is from Captain Murphy
Banging the steering wheel and yelling "The chair!"
Pod 6
The soda machine
There was a note in the locker but I missed it both times.
The color of the wet suits is the same color that most of the characters wear in Sealab.
Cecil trying to fix the feed and it becoming static.
Of course, sealab blowing up again.

How did they survive the explosion? Weren't they still on top of the docking station for the DSV when it exploded?
Can't wait for Pam to get her chance in the field.
Cyril almost had a breakdown about not being the dad but he still doesn't know that he is the father of Trunette's child, Seamus. Speaking of, where is she?
I hope Conway Stern (not his real name) shows up in Season 5.
Archer thinks the kid is his but do you think they will throw a curve ball and make it not his? She's only 5 weeks so far.
When Lana went off on Archer, that was pretty good.
Archer tricking Ray into shaving his mustache. LOL
Ray just got them legs man! Damn!