The Official "Archer" Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^The part about the father was kinda iffy to me, but Lana just said it wasn't Cyril but didn't come out right and say it was Archer. Wouldn't surprise me if it was somebody else.

Agree this wasn't the funniest episode this season, but overall season 4 was really strong.

I know that booping that Archer was doing was familiar, forgot it was from Sealab.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Speaking of Lana, Cyril tossed her in the bushes REAL quick.

See how he shoved her out the way when they opened the hatch, like "move bytch" :stopitslime::scusthov::birdman:?

Cyril gonna be on his Hard On Hoes skeez next season... I can see it now...
DwQC8GG.gif

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I didn't even notice the Goz Cola vending machine in the first viewing

R.I.P. to the original Captain Murphy Harry Goz :to:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Keiger was low key this season but still found ways to be a scene stealer.

I am :deadrose: at how Archer keep fukking Ray over.

Cyril was on his :demonic: skeez with that "That nikka dead stop tryin'"

Now with Lana's situation this means next season Mallory has no choice but to make Pam a field agent... the fukkery brehs :blessed:

Keiger is my dude... Yelling "SMOKE BOMB" in mid conversation and just leaving the scene. :laugh:

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother
woop not long till the new season starts :blessed:

We’re just over a week away from the Archer premiere and — before we get our full Season 5 preview on next week — our good friends at FX and Floyd County have once again been swell enough to give us the first look at the final ISIS orientation promo video featuring the big bad boss lady herself: Malory Archer.

The training segment is fittingly titled “Who Is That Lady?” and details how new ISIS recruits are scarred conditioned to never ever not-even-in-a-million-years look Malory Archer directly in the eyes. Good times.

We’re almost there, folks: Archer Season 5 premieres on FX Monday, January 13th. We swear we’ll have even more for this all next week.

Archer FX Season 5 Exclusive Video: Malory Archer ISIS Orientation