The Official "Archer" Thread

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fav Kreiger moment is when they were in an office sorting files and dudes stacks a bunch of boxes and is like "your criticism isn't welcome here.....in fort Kick Ass!"

goat secondary character, hope they dont overkill it

whenever kreiger mentions his van :dead::dead::dead:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I was Sick for a couple of Days this Past Week so I was able to watch the Entire 3rd Season on NetFlix :win: and FULLY Catch Up, Continuing to watch Season 4.

I don't think I'll be giving up on this Show anytime soon like I did with Ugly Americans.:wow:

Archer's way more Entertaining and has Plenty of Great Characters to Work along with too, may Return to Ugly Americans 1nce Archer's 4th is done with.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Easily the best episode of this season.

whole cast was at a higher level of fukkery in this ep
especially Pam, cyril and Cheryl.

That whole scene with Pam and the lamb sandwich saying bang bang to Cyril in the beginning had me in tears :pachaha:

I like the animation style, but they stepped it up a notch with Archer rescuing Lana on some MI:4 ish :whoo:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I find myself having to read online reviews of each episode just to spot the references that I happened to miss... This show is the most clever on point animated series out there... The continuity, the high quality animations... Really great show...

They were really pushing the fart jokes this episode :pachaha:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Cheryl: Ugh! Ms. Archer, it's Lana on line one!

Mallory: I'm not here!

Cheryl: Then ... how ... ? :dwillhuh:

:dead:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
is it wrong that i'm infatuated with Lana...she's a fukkin animated character for God sakes...i get hard ons just watchin her walk on to the screen...its a fukkin cartoon...had to stop myself from liking her FB page in hopes of gettin her to msg me back....fukk is wrong with me yo...:sadcam:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
is it wrong that i'm infatuated with Lana...she's a fukkin animated character for God sakes...i get hard ons just watchin her walk on to the screen...its a fukkin cartoon...had to stop myself from liking her FB page in hopes of gettin her to msg me back....fukk is wrong with me yo...:sadcam:

Here is the women who does the voice acting for Lana...

2006-05-22-Aisha.Tyler.HQ.6.jpg

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile

Yes Lana can get it.

And so could her real life model.
lana.jpg

tJW33up.jpg