Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
DoFlo swag just went past the trillion mark, I never in my life thought that could be done in One Pice but he pulled it off.

Besides BlackBeard he is my favorite rival with Akainu being third.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

:rudy: where's Rob Pucci at?

Swaggerdile = GOAT after

OG Whitebeard :sadcam:
Lucci Tha Gawd? He just saved an island and is about to bust up some Government shyt :yes::win:

Meanwhile Swaglessdile is chilling with another dude who likes to "swordfight." :scusthov:
:beli:

*Pours one out for the Old Man*

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Luffy > Uzi.

It's decided.

I can't even argue this right now after looking at what's been going on in both of em...

But wat about Young Kurosaki? :ld:

nikka been running thru the Quincies (that nobody else can even touch) as of late :yeshrug:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We finally about to get a DoFlamingo Arc? :stylin:

LMAO @ homie randomly having that giant piece of hamburger on his chin.

piece? bruh had that entire patty on his face lookin like :dwillhuh:

17.jpg

:heh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This COULD mean that something big is going to happen in the next issue of One Piece, or maybe it's unrelated. I'll leave it to you to judge...

??????????7?14?????????????????

It also looks like the next issue will be out Saturday in Japan (usually it comes out Monday), so we'll probably get the chapter a day early (ie. tomorrow).

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This COULD mean that something big is going to happen in the next issue of One Piece, or maybe it's unrelated. I'll leave it to you to judge...

??????????7?14?????????????????

It also looks like the next issue will be out Saturday in Japan (usually it comes out Monday), so we'll probably get the chapter a day early (ie. tomorrow).

Could have to do with that new OP game beta that they advertise on mangahere or another movie just as easily as a big announcement within the issue...Or maybe a side story like Worst Gaiden? That'd be dope.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Could have to do with that new OP game beta that they advertise on mangahere or another movie just as easily as a big announcement within the issue...Or maybe a side story like Worst Gaiden? That'd be dope.

Could be. Or it could just be a new manga named "D" or something, who knows.

But we already know about the next One Piece movie. It comes out in December and takes place in the New World.

One Piece Film Z - The One Piece Wiki - Manga, Anime, Pirates, Marines, Treasure, Devil Fruits, and more

Here's the villain:

Z_sketch.png

Looks like he used to be a marine or something.

Interesting thing is it looks like Aokiji might be in the movie.

Z_Aokiji.jpg

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:snoop: all 3 mangas were beyond wack this week. Ceasar trolling Nami and Usopp for 15 pages was :ehh: , only thing that was a high point was that showing of the Novas at the end of the chapter.