Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's like everything that could be piled on is hitting. I'm amped, we could have a new top arc with the amount of epic ish in play. Ace's Fruit, Tournament, Dofla, Admiral, Big Mom, Smile Factory and a kingdom that includes multiple armies...there's all sorts of ish that could change the game. The GOAT is flexing his muscles and outshining two rivals when they're on their closing arcs!

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is getting intense lol, shyt is about to go down, finally the first MAJOR battles since the time skip

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing Zoro in action :gladbron:

Big Mom and their crew showing up out of nowhere and busting her guns :gladbron:

Usopp, Robin, Franky, and the dwarves squadding up to take out the Smile Factory :gladbron:

Luffy gearing up to go blow for blow with Donflamingo :gladbron:

Caesar Clown playing with Big Mom's money :ufdup:

Law :to:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Seeing Zoro in action :gladbron:

Big Mom and their crew showing up out of nowhere and busting her guns :gladbron:

Usopp, Robin, Franky, and the dwarves squadding up to take out the Smile Factory :gladbron:

Luffy gearing up to go blow for blow with Donflamingo :gladbron:

Caesar Clown playing with Big Mom's money :ufdup:

Law :to:
:stopitslime:Sanji bout to go in on Big Mom's men? :ufdup: You dissing my man curlybrow/

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Well worth the wait brehs:banderas:
We're through with the appetizers and now getting to the main course:banderas:
These next few chapters are gonna be straight piff:whew: I'm ready :blessed::eat:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Luffy be looking at Doflamingo like

UlraOR8.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Are there any theories about Ace's fruit and what will possibly be done with it in the future (Luffy eating it somehow) ?
And I still don't understand how the Don got it. If a Fruit user dies, does his own fruit appear somewhere else ?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Are there any theories about Ace's fruit and what will possibly be done with it in the future (Luffy eating it somehow) ?
And I still don't understand how the Don got it. If a Fruit user dies, does his own fruit appear somewhere else ?

No theories, although some people say Luffy might give it to Rebecca (assuming that she will be joining the crew).

When a Fruit user dies, the power is transferred to the most nearby fruit, which was pretty much hinted at during Punk Hazard when Caesar killed his poison frog monster and a nearby fruit transformed. This would explain why Doflamingo got his hands on Ace's fruit (snatching it up during the Marineford battle), and it's been a theory for a long time that Blackbeard's trick to stealing (and combining) Devil Fruit powers is by eating a whole fruit before killing a fruit user, therefore transferring the power to the fruit inside his body and absorbing it in the process, as he was seen swallowing an apple whole before engaging Whitebeard. There's also the theory that this trick only works with Blackbeard's black hole power, which is why he was so adamant on getting it (because it's the only fruit that can give access to all powers).

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This chapter was :wow:

The LAST thing I expected was for Big Mom's ship to randomly show up. Though I doubt she's personally on it. I mean, having DoFla, an Admiral, AND a Yonkou all after the crew AT ONCE would just be too much. And I haven't even thought about that Tournament that's still going on. It's been hella long since any of the Straw Hats besides Luffy got bounty increases (end of Enies Lobby I think), but they're definitely going up after this arc. If Zoro manages to beat or even hurt that Admiral, his shyt is gonna skyrocket.

The New World is finally starting to get real. I'm hyped. :stylin:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No theories, although some people say Luffy might give it to Rebecca (assuming that she will be joining the crew).

When a Fruit user dies, the power is transferred to the most nearby fruit, which was pretty much hinted at during Punk Hazard when Caesar killed his poison frog monster and a nearby fruit transformed. This would explain why Doflamingo got his hands on Ace's fruit (snatching it up during the Marineford battle), and it's been a theory for a long time that Blackbeard's trick to stealing (and combining) Devil Fruit powers is by eating a whole fruit before killing a fruit user, therefore transferring the power to the fruit inside his body and absorbing it in the process, as he was seen swallowing an apple whole before engaging Whitebeard. There's also the theory that this trick only works with Blackbeard's black hole power, which is why he was so adamant on getting it (because it's the only fruit that can give access to all powers).

Yeah, a lot of Rebecca namedrops (new crew member and getting the fruit). I can't remember if it was this forum where Sanji got name dropped because his attacks are already flame based but doubtful. Luffy going double fruit Blackbeard style was an immediate suggestion too if I remember right. I want every cool thing to happen to Zoro though..I know he ain't gettin' the power or any of that...but just picturing Zoro with insane fire power to go with his sword skills...GOAT.

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, a lot of Rebecca namedrops (new crew member and getting the fruit). I can't remember if it was this forum where Sanji got name dropped because his attacks are already flame based but doubtful. Luffy going double fruit Blackbeard style was an immediate suggestion too if I remember right. I want every cool thing to happen to Zoro though..I know he ain't gettin' the power or any of that...but just picturing Zoro with insane fire power to go with his sword skills...GOAT.
Remember the Samurai can set shyt on fire, and then cut the flames? Zoro is interested in that, wait till they get to the land of the Samurais, he will be learning some shyt there.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Remember the Samurai can set shyt on fire, and then cut the flames? Zoro is interested in that, wait till they get to the land of the Samurais, he will be learning some shyt there.

The Wano Country arc should be dope, it's been foreshadowed for a while. Ever since Thriller Bark I think.

According to Brook, the Samurai in Wano are so strong the Marines don't even go near there. If Akainu doesn't even fukk with them you know they don't play. :merchant:

one-piece-3027919.jpg

Zoro will definitely get some shine in that arc. Which is good, because I think he might be the only Straw Hat whose never had an arc focusing on him. He gets good fights most arcs but there hasn't been one where the story has really centered around him.

Luffy - Important in every arc, but Amazon Lily/Impel Down/Marineford especially
Zoro - ?
Sanji - Baratie (w/Don Krieg), got a lot of shine in Thriller Bark
Nami - Arlong Park, Fishman Island to an extent
Usopp - Syrup Village Arc (the one with Captain Kuro), Water 7 to an extent
Chopper - Drum Island
Robin - Enies Lobby
Franky - Water 7/Enies Lobby
Brook - Thriller Bark

Last edited: