Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Didn't think Law would win but didn't think he would get beat so easily. So many heavy hitters in one place and they go on break :why:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:whew: did he just shoot law
don gives no fukk

luffy bout too go beast mode gave order too crew too go wild
business bout too pick up big time too

so many heavy hitters out :blessed:

:snoop: on break next week though

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why are they goin' on break!? WTF!?!?

He finally gives the okay to crush the buildings, Law :sadbron:, Dofla front and center, and the army is about to start the revolution....and they take a week off!? :pacspit:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Why are they goin' on break!? WTF!?!?

He finally gives the okay to crush the buildings, Law :sadbron:, Dofla front and center, and the army is about to start the revolution....and they take a week off!? :pacspit:

Well, it's either these occasional breaks or it's Oda literally working himself to death, so take your pick.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...you tried Law:pachaha:

Luffy gon not give a fukk about the tournament now...but damn my boy Doflamingo beat the shyt outta Law.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The title of this issue was Law vs Doflamingo but Law only lasted 3 panels. Not to mention, Doflamingo was on the DenDen toward the end of the fight. Law might've fukked up the whole plan by getting knocked out in front of Luffy. :snoop: I doubt he gets to fight Doflamingo, at least not yet. Hopefully Zoro gets to put in some work instead.

It seems like if Law isn't much of a fighter as long as his opponent isn't effected by his troll fruit

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
DoFlamingo been on a rampage.

Smoker? Curbstomp.
Sanji? DoFla complimented his kick, but still a curbstomp.
Law? Curbstomp. And he knew about DoFla's powers.

I wasn't expecting any of these guys to win but I thought they'd last more than a few pages.

If Young Luffy really does take him out at the end of this arc, he's on another level. :wow:

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
DoFlamingo been on a rampage.

Smoker? Curbstomp.
Sanji? DoFla complimented his kick, but still a curbstomp.
Law? Curbstomp. And he knew about DoFla's powers.

I wasn't expecting any of these guys to win but I thought they'd last more than a few pages.

If Young Luffy really does take him out at the end of this arc, he's on another level. :wow:
luffy and zoro were trained by monsters:king:. sanji by a gang of trannies :gag:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
how far in the story is the manga compared to the anime?

The manga is one story arc ahead of the anime. Punk Hazard in the anime is near its end though so they're almost reaching the start of this arc. They'll probably throw in a bunch of filler just to make sure the current manga arc has ended before the anime really gets to it.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The manga is one story arc ahead of the anime. Punk Hazard in the anime is near its end though so they're almost reaching the start of this arc. They'll probably throw in a bunch of filler just to make sure the current manga arc has ended before the anime really gets to it.
Thanks, I've been reading this thread and yall talking about a tournament :wtf:, i might have to read the manga :to: