Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn. It's saying something when one of the hardliner vice admirals like Doberman actually asks a question. He paid for it too. I'm glad the other Punks survived and that Punk records will become a cloud island.

I wonder if Garling will get all of Saturn's powers too. :jbhmm:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Dawg Oda really knows how to knock your socks off in each damn chapter this one was insane :gladbron: Oh they dumped yorks spare parts in the ocean. fukk that grimey ass hoe York :pacspit:

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The Celestial Dragons don’t eat fish in a world that’s more ocean than our own and killing their chefs. Watch they either kill all their chefs or cause them to flee out of fear and make their starvation situation worse. They’re in for some tough times Big Mu might not need pet gerbils anymore especially having already dusted an Elder planet.

Goodbye Saint Saturn

Lived over 200 years and went out begging for more time:scust:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
To put shyt in perspective

The crew just took out a Yonko to become one themselves
Survived a buster call with 9 vice Admiral, one admiral, cp9 and the elders

:wow::russ: fukking hell
It’s been like 3 months since the timeskip:wtf:

From the Return at Sabaody to Egghead

THREE MONTHS :mindblown: :pachaha:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Spoilers from Pew

Chapter title: Payback

Cover: Yamato discovers the Soba shop girls have disappeared too

- Shanks' crew vs Bartolomeo's crew.
- The Bartolomeo Pirates are defeated and the Shanks pirates give them one month to give a poison intended to kill Luffy.
- However Bartolomeo drinks the poison himself to save Luffy. But that poison turns out to be a fake — it was merely a test of loyalty from Shanks.
- As the Bartolomeo Pirates try to escape, Yasopp shoots at them, and Bartolomeo's ship explodes in the sea.
- Teach returns to Hachinosu, furious at Pizarro for allowing Koby to escape, but he congratulates Kuzan for capturing Garp.
- 2 days after the Egghead incident, the Thousand Sunny disappears in the sea with Luffy, Sanji, Nami, Zoro, Chopper and Usopp.
- The remaining Straw Hat crew members, along with Bonney, Lilith and the Giants who are still on the Elbaf ship, are left in shock.
- At the end of the chapter, Nami wakes up in a strange room...

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Spoilers from Pew

Chapter title: Payback

Cover: Yamato discovers the Soba shop girls have disappeared too

- Shanks' crew vs Bartolomeo's crew.
- The Bartolomeo Pirates are defeated and the Shanks pirates give them one month to give a poison intended to kill Luffy.
- However Bartolomeo drinks the poison himself to save Luffy. But that poison turns out to be a fake — it was merely a test of loyalty from Shanks.
- As the Bartolomeo Pirates try to escape, Yasopp shoots at them, and Bartolomeo's ship explodes in the sea.
- Teach returns to Hachinosu, furious at Pizarro for allowing Koby to escape, but he congratulates Kuzan for capturing Garp.
- 2 days after the Egghead incident, the Thousand Sunny disappears in the sea with Luffy, Sanji, Nami, Zoro, Chopper and Usopp.
- The remaining Straw Hat crew members, along with Bonney, Lilith and the Giants who are still on the Elbaf ship, are left in shock.
- At the end of the chapter, Nami wakes up in a strange room...
Shanks out here doing background checks for Luffy.

I'm guessing the man scarred by flames decided to pull up on Luffy. Kidd and Law had a clue but they've both been taken out so no need to keep hiding his identity.