Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Imu probably looking around with absolute disgust. It's about to be game time and there is no one around but inbreds crying about their meals :scust:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
First thing that I check for and Favourite part of spoilers

one-piece-chapter-1126-spoilers-v0-rk641h1wc0od1.jpeg

teacher

All Star
Daps
Looks like it's going to be Straw Hats Vs Blackbeard before the One Piece. Teach is flagrant with the violation. I wonder when the news and bounty breaks if he's gonna have a little regret....

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Looks like the pre-Alabasta crew are the ones missing. That'd make me guess that Vivi finally caught up with the crew and scooped them up in a rush, but it wouldn't explain Nami's outfit change to straight up viking gear. I wonder if Loki sensed Lola's vivre card and snatched Nami or something...

Also, random Gecko Moria reminder in this chapter. I had him pegged for Cross Guild, but not off anything other than "that'd be cool." The random reference to him has me thinking we'll see him sooner than later.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Looks like the pre-Alabasta crew are the ones missing. That'd make me guess that Vivi finally caught up with the crew and scooped them up in a rush, but it wouldn't explain Nami's outfit change to straight up viking gear. I wonder if Loki sensed Lola's vivre card and snatched Nami or something...

Also, random Gecko Moria reminder in this chapter. I had him pegged for Cross Guild, but not off anything other than "that'd be cool." The random reference to him has me thinking we'll see him sooner than later.
I hope whatever it is, there is a good payoff. I can't explain the outfit for Nami but It looks like everything is built with leggo blocks.

I was low key hoping that we would have an uneventful trip to Elbaf so we can get that arc started, but I guess we just have to let Oda cook.

Yasoop was able to blow up that ship with only haki right? :whoo:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hope whatever it is, there is a good payoff. I can't explain the outfit for Nami but It looks like everything is built with leggo blocks.

I was low key hoping that we would have an uneventful trip to Elbaf so we can get that arc started, but I guess we just have to let Oda cook.

Yasoop was able to blow up that ship with only haki right? :whoo:
It might be a reach, but if my Vivi thoughts were right the weird shape of everything could be because of Wapometal. Wapol being able to mass produce Wapometal would be a nice way for Franky and Vegapunk to build new upgrades for the ship (and Franky) too.

I assume it had to be Haki from Yassop too. That's the second ship the Red Hair Pirates have blown up in short time.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Revolutionaries with that guerilla warfare :myman:

Low-key being an ally of Luffy gets bombs dropped on your head. Pell, Bon-Clay Barto :huhldup:

What in the world is Oda cooking with that ending :dwillhuh: