Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
for some reason i have a hard time understanding one piece manga when i read it :snoop:

damn im dumb ass bricks :to:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for some reason i have a hard time understanding one piece manga when i read it :snoop:

damn im dumb ass bricks :to:

Happens to me too, I literally spend 15 minutes on the chapter, and ask myself " WTF is going on"?:why:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Happens to me too, I literally spend 15 minutes on the chapter, and ask myself " WTF is going on"?:why:

i'll still read it and be like :why: face
i'll just let the damn anime explain it for me better since its done it well

granted this is a one piece thread but i just can't get over how bad naruto fell off :snoop:

one piece has always been my fav since i started watching it but naruto u talk bout a nose cliff dive it hit its sad :smh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think the issue with One Piece is that Oda packs so much detail into his panels and has so many subplots going at once that it's easy to get confused if you read through it too fast. It's not like, say, Bleach, where characters just be talking in a blank white space half the time. :russ:

If you slow down a little and take your time reading the chapter, things definitely make more sense.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think the issue with One Piece is that Oda packs so much detail into his panels and has so many subplots going at once that it's easy to get confused if you read through it too fast. It's not like, say, Bleach, where characters just be talking in a blank white space half the time. :russ:

If you slow down a little and take your time reading the chapter, things definitely make more sense.

:laff: bleach do got that though

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This portion of the arc is when it's best to get behind and read about 5 of them in one go. It's a lot going on but with nothing happening if you know what I mean. Kinda like the seemingly 30 chapters it took for Luffy to finally escape Impel Down.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If you watched the anime before jumping on the manga it's only natural to not 'get' the pace. Oda can work ten new developments into a single chapter, the anime can spend two episodes on just one of those developments. Going from such slow over explanatory pacing to Oda's fast pace (as well as major developments being revealed in as little as a single panel) takes a huge time adjusting to.

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you watched the anime before jumping on the manga it's only natural to not 'get' the pace. Oda can work ten new developments into a single chapter, the anime can spend two episodes on just one of those developments. Going from such slow over explanatory pacing to Oda's fast pace (as well as major developments being revealed in as little as a single panel) takes a huge time adjusting to.

So much truth to these posts, that why I love OP tho, its the best of the big 3, and it aint even close.. Oda da gawd!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Like I said last chapter...this dude Doflamingo is just too dirty, I want somebody to kick his ass ASAP.

My most hated villain since Akainu.
For me nobody topping Akainu. Dude murked Ace, then beat Aokiji, two of the coolest characters in One Piece. There's nothing likeable in this character.
On the opposite, Don Dofla as evil and sly as he is has the swag and the fun for him. He's a villain but for me, his charisma makes me like him even if he's an evil b*stard :lolbron:

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude Law...
reverend_greg_praying.gif

teacher

All Star
Daps
:damn: law, didn't think it would be so lopsided...but the monkey is about to go gorilla on dat ass :youngsabo:
hopefully they let zoro put in some work, zoro>law?